Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oops, I ballsed that up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol yes op!

I'm a window open even in the dead of winter. He will shut everything up ad then the house pongs.

I'm home in the day so I have everything open, he is home at night and he shuts whatever he wants that's how we get around that one.

Can't think of others but I know there is more!

~Isla Rohmaine arriving sept 2013 and a baby makes 3!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMama View Post
    Jealous! If we ever have enough rooms we will be doing this. I would loooove y own bedroom. I really don't love sharing a bed every night.
    We don't have a big house! We live in a 2 bedroom inner city terrace house that is over 100yrs old. Once we have a baby we're gonna have to give up our arrangement. But it's worked for us for 2.5 years. It will be a shame to let it go, it really is great and lots of doctors will attest to the improvement of sleep when not sharing a bed. My hubby snores a lot and we sleep on different schedules so it really is fantastic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know alot of people these days that they move to other bedrooms to sleep and they feel they have the ideal relationship

no snoring farting rolling waking issues

some couples sleep and wake at different times

i know couples who have separate tvs so they guy can watch sports or what he wants and she can relax with what she wants

Sometimes both have their own foxtel

Sometimes at the end of a long day it can be nice to relax alone even when they are watching the same show.

Sometimes kids can keep you up so they start to sleep separately so that one has the child and the other at least gets sleep.

I think these days people are more conscious of their own needs and have less rules and more flexibility.

I saw one couple got a latex mattress that they say doesnt move when one gets up so the other doesnt wake.

But some snore more , some are lighter sleepers and sleep is extremely important.

some people energise with lots of noise, some energise with lots of quiet, so why not try to cater for each others needs easily instead of having rigid rules of how things have to be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    we sleep in seperate rooms
    when bub came along, DH moved out to spare room as he couldn't cope with sleep deprivation and he had to study full time and work part time.
    now bub is sleeping better ( although still waking up several times a night), he has no intention to move back and me neither.
    i am studying online so most of the night i stay up late. So he does. We go to bed whenever we want and no interfereing eachother.
    Actually, now i am loving having my own space.
    So far worked for us ~