+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Dealing with emotions during IVF

So in about 2 weeks time we start out 3rd round of IVF. I have always felt the usual emotions of anger, frustration etc but now it's beginning to show quite clearly in my personality. My language has for worse, I openly express that I'm ****ed off and angry (I don't specify what I'm angry about, it's more body language and tone) and I'm turning a bit mean. In a way I am beginning to not like myself anymore which is sort of sad. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how do you deal with it? I can't just simple stop, it doesn't seem to work that way

Little dove I really understand what you mean. I hated the person that ttc and ivf turned me into. You can see what your doing but can't help it 😞 I was still like it for about 8 weeks after my bfp

Similar Threads

1. So many emotions
    By Baby mad in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 16-09-2012, 22:54
  2. Darn emotions!!
    By bubbabailey in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-06-2012, 19:36
  3. Do you let you kids feel their emotions?
    By Zombie_eyes in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 21-05-2012, 11:02