+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What arrangement does your childcare have? I mean is it a proper long daycare centre? Cos if it is, they will sort it all out, their numbers have to reconcile with centrelinks, but you should maybe tell them to check it when they submit it to make sure it's right. If you're in family daycare you need to tell your carer specifically probably.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Centrekink will notify Your childcare centre, when your childcare fees are reconciled it will happen automatically.
    Your fees will go up and you will possibly end up with a debt for overpayment of ccb but you will be entitled to more ccr so the debt may not be that large once they work it out

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I've never claimed for family tax benefit. Can I give them our last year income and see if I'm owed anything or is it to late

Thanks
    Reviews
    Childcare centre gets the new figure straight away and updates so don't have to do anything.
    But from July 2012 you were entitled to 0% and got 15% so all the benefit you got since then you will need to pay back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes you can give them your income to see.. If its above 100K ish or there abouts don't bother as over

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also CCR holds about 15% so this will help you not owe so much because they hold a little for this reason.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks guys! It's family daycare so I will just tell her centrelink will be changing my percentage to 0. Ahh! Lucky we only started This year I shouldn't owe tooooo much back. Thank you so much for helping me get my head around this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just change it next time to claim your benefit at tax time so annually so you never have to guess income, especially if its that high.