+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Recurrent Implantation Failure! Help!

Hi after 7 cycles if ivf... No luck! Have endo and rather average egg quality and reserve. Tried everything there is to try, Synarel, DHEA, Embryogen, Biopsy, genetic testing, NK cells test

Just shattered and looking for advice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm sorry I don't have any advice, but wanted to send you big hugs xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't have any advice but wanted to wish you luck I hope you get some good news soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    How complete strangers can put a smile on my face! Thank u x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi GStef,

Did you have high NK cells? Check out the Reproductive Inmunology thread, a few of us there have had success after recurrent implantation failure. I got pregnant on my 6th IVF cycle with a combo of prednisolone, clexane and IVIG infusions.

Good Luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Gstef,

I'm so sorry to hear your still on the IVF journey. I'm going to second the NK protocol. After 4 unsuccessful transfers I changed to Repromed and going on a protocol of aspirin, antibiotics & steroids saw me get my BFP first go around.

I found getting a second opinion from a different clinic my best move. I was happy with my original FS but there beliefs are all so different that the second clinic was a lot more willing to try unproven protocols. For endo, had these cycles not worked, the new FS offered a procedure involving a laparoscopy in which they insert poppy seed extract (or something) that he believed was seeing some improvements in implantation failure.

I'll keep everything crossed for you xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Here are a couple of websites I found interesting- hope they help.

http://www.rialab.com/miscarriages_immunotherapy.php
    http://www.ivf1.com/ivf-implantation-failure/

Another thing I read is that for some people the recommended folate amount is insufficient and they instead recommended a MegaFolate (instead of 0.5 it's 5mg). http://www.medhelp.org/posts/MTHFR-M...l/show/1376338 This relates to MTHFR- which can be blood tested for. "Because of the mutation, absorption of Folic Acid is hindered and anyone with MTHFR will require 200% more Folic Acid then a typical person."

An endometrial scrape is often recommended in the cycle before a transfer as it increases your chance of implantation.

Have you ever had a chemical pregnancy? What do the embyros look like? have they all been day 3 or are they day 5? The reason I ask is the obvious reason is that the embyro is not viable to implant. Sometimes false hope is given with day 3 transfers- from day 0 to day 3 the embyro uses energy from the egg to survive. From day 3 to day 5 the embryo needs to start using it's own internal energy. If it's a sperm issue the embyro will stop during the day 3-5 stage.

Another common thing used to help implantation is Clexane.

Anyway, that's all I can think of except for old wives tales- eg eat pineapple!

xoxoxo
    Fortitude