+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Not having to clean out the kitty litter tray haha.

Seeing how happy it has made our families.

Growing even closer to my hubby and hearing him make plans for schools, outings, teaching him manners and wanting to be involved in decorating the nursery.

No more flutters, now feeling our boy tumble about and knowing he is going to be in our arms in our arms in a few months.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cantwaittobeamun For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (16-02-2014)

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    The sense of responsibility- when I'm pregnant my body is not only my temple, but my babies as well... I look after myself better (I know I should do that regardless, but.. I really try hard during pregnancy). The obligation to eat well etc... I like that I have an added reason to keep healthy.
    Just the utter excitement of the whole thing! It's hard to pinpoint, but we all know the feeling- the dreams, the feeling of not knowing what baby will look like. The anticipation! The whole 9 months of waking up looking forward to something!
    I'm happiest being pregnant, I totally loved it.
    Physically- long nails, they grow so fast! And of course feeling baby moving is out of this world, the best feeling ever.
    And shopping for tiny little baby stuff!
    Exactly this ^^

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KaraB For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (16-02-2014)