+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good on you mama! I hope they're super difficult for him so he realizes that it ain't easy.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DON'T DO ANY CLEANING WHILE THEY'RE GONE!!!!! None, ya hear me? Enjoy the peace and quiet, LMM

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FearlessLeader For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Muffet  (20-04-2013),SugarSkull  (20-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Enjoy!!!

But don't be surprised if they acted like perfect angels for him (something new and exciting for them)... I hope for your sake they were little ferals, LOL...

Hopefully, he will now appreciate what you go through on a daily basis...

xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to babylove81 For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Muffet  (20-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you had a good rest while the kidlets were out.

Does DH help you out at night with the night wakings or give you a sleep in at all? Maybe it is time to have a chat about parenting as a team as well. Let him know you are struggling doing it alone and you need his help and for him to step up a bit.
    I am deffo doing a bit if assuming here. Just gave me the vibe that your DH doesn't do terribly much in the way of supporting you in parenting.
    Maybe you can talk about taking turns with sleep ins in the weekends?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yah! Put your feet up I remember dumping my two with dh all day every weekend (only coming home to feed dd then going out again) for a month and even in the evenings when he got home for work when I was really not coping when my 2 were little. It really did give him some understanding of how hard it was and me a much needed break to get my sanity back. Enjoy !! You deserve it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so nice to read your latest posts LMM. You sound much more calm and happier! Hopefully your husband will realize really how much work is involved in having 2 little kids with you all the time and that you really need a regular break. If you don't have family close by maybe you could put kids in occasional care when ur not coping or need a break? My mother in law would come take my son for me as she lived close when I wasn't coping. I'd feel guilty when he was leaving but it was good for me. Hopefully you can work as a team better and find a balance that will help you feel better all- round

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app