+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 261
  1. #161
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Oooh I love a good psychic reading! Big FX for you Channy

    In other strange news on cd10 I had partial ferning and on cd11 and a pos OPK the 12th then 13th nothing so I assumed cd12 was o day. I have been worried about not having any Ewcm and not having been feeling much of anything given AF is overdue. So that makes me 17dpo with bfn again this morning. Just deflated when I saw it I decided I would do an OPK as (tmi) I had noticed some Ewcm this morning for the first time... And what do you know?! Huge pos OPK! What the?????? So I'm just having a long cycle then? Is it likely that small lh surge was detected but didn't result in o??? Because I doubt you can o twice in a cycle!!!
    My OPK's are a bit all over the shop this cycle. Got a just positive at Cd13 and had faint lines each day since. That seem to be getting darker.. Slowly. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1366509896.161832.jpg

    I know the line on the one I'm saying in positive doesn't look it in the pic but part of the test line is def as dark as the control line...


    Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

  2. #162
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think I have read that it is possible to release two eggs at slightly different times - has anyone else heard this? I can't remember where it was though. Maybe it was just fertilised at different times - oh for a memory.

    Edit: Sorry, just saw your post Munchkin - I see what you mean - I looked before reading and thought CD13 too, though I'm not a temper.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 21-04-2013 at 12:13.

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked
    11
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Oooh I love a good psychic reading! Big FX for you Channy

    In other strange news on cd10 I had partial ferning and on cd11 and a pos OPK the 12th then 13th nothing so I assumed cd12 was o day. I have been worried about not having any Ewcm and not having been feeling much of anything given AF is overdue. So that makes me 17dpo with bfn again this morning. Just deflated when I saw it I decided I would do an OPK as (tmi) I had noticed some Ewcm this morning for the first time... And what do you know?! Huge pos OPK! What the?????? So I'm just having a long cycle then? Is it likely that small lh surge was detected but didn't result in o??? Because I doubt you can o twice in a cycle!!!

    Similar thing has happened to me. Had pos OPK a week earlier than expected but I don't think I actually O'd. I kept testing and got another yesterday!!!! CD16 so much more likely this is O. So now I won't be testing until may 4th. But I'll stay to hear everyone's April news

  4. #164
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticingPatience View Post
    Similar thing has happened to me. Had pos OPK a week earlier than expected but I don't think I actually O'd. I kept testing and got another yesterday!!!! CD16 so much more likely this is O. So now I won't be testing until may 4th. But I'll stay to hear everyone's April news
    Hmmm maybe I shall continue testing then...


    Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

  5. #165
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,688
    Thanks
    4,822
    Thanked
    2,373
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    These BFPs r so exciting!!!!

    AFM-I held off on testing so will let u know what happens in the morning-AF due tmw 😓

  6. #166
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    528
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked
    65
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FX for a BFP for you chillies!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to LowAMHonly25yo For This Useful Post:

    Chillies  (22-04-2013)

  8. #167
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,408
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    8,052
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Got my fingers tightly crossed for you chillies!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

    Chillies  (22-04-2013)

  10. #168
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    961
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillies View Post
    These BFPs r so exciting!!!!

    AFM-I held off on testing so will let u know what happens in the morning-AF due tmw 😓
    Fingers and toes crossed!!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBeCcA7 For This Useful Post:

    Chillies  (22-04-2013)

  12. #169
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,265
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked
    1,143
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have everything cruised for you chilies. Good luck!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

    Chillies  (22-04-2013)

  14. #170
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Best of luck chillies!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

    Chillies  (22-04-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Awesome April testing thread
    By happykat in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 17-04-2013, 12:20
  2. Abundant April Testing Thread
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 928
    Last Post: 16-04-2013, 20:35
  3. Happily testing April thread
    By wobblermummy in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-02-2013, 18:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Xmas with a NEW Fridge-to-go Lunch Bag! Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Fridge-to-go 8 hour cooler bags are ideal under the Christmas tree! Now in modern lunch bag designs - fill them with toys and chocolate to make parents and kids happy! Stay super cool and eat healthy and fresh food all summer long!
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Shapland Swim Schools
Semi private learn to swim classes for a maximum of 3 children in specialized heated teaching pools. Our swim schools are located across Brisbane, Ipswich and the Sunshine Coast, ensuring there's a school near you.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!