+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    When it rains, it pours. Let's hope we have a BFP flood. Great news girls.
    Agreed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    Its the uploader, add it as a link rather than a picture
    Thanks. I don't know how to add it as a link from my phone

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay ! Congratulations to all our bfps today! Fx for sticky bubs and boring pregnancies!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

JoJo1stbub  (20-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the BFP's ladies! Fantastic news :-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelsie For This Useful Post:

JoJo1stbub  (20-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    My tiredness kicked in at about 5-6dpo. Good Luck!!!
    Oh wow! Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep...symptom spotting at only 7dpo...
    Feeling waaaay too chirpy. I get tired too when pregnant though ms doesn't usually kick in until week 6. Have slight pain on my right side, but thinking it could be just a pulled muscle - lol! (I only get it when I stand up quickly or go to the loo - not UTI)

This is going to be a looong week. Need to get occupied doing something else.
    Getting close to anniversary of our first loss in May. What did others do? I'm thinking of finishing a cross stitch I started for our first and putting our lost bubs on there - might put the month and year that we lost them though as one of their EDD was going to be one of our children's birthdays, or maybe I'll pop both dates on. Wish I'd known what was happening so I could have got a cast and photos and a name.

Sorry, just realised perhaps this is a little out of place in this forum, but know that many of you have gone through similar issues.

Just had someone close to us announce a pregnancy and we couldn't be happier about it even though we have been having a terrible year. Then we heard another person we know say they couldn't wait to get their kids into bed at night and it made me sad. I love being a mum and I find it inspiring when I see people loving and enjoying their children. I wonder where people get the idea from that children are a burden when they are part of a family. I think it's important to pass down valuing each other to our children so that they may do likewise with theirs.

Sorry about long post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree little ted. I get so today when I hear that people are glad the kids are in bed, can't wait for them to go back to school, glad to have xyz babysit. The worst was a close family member complain they couldn't drink over new years as they were pregnant....... Many women would kill to be pregnant, you ungrateful woman! Its 9 months of your life, deal with it! You might only be 20 but you had sex, you chose to keep it, and proudly abounded your utd with an accident while I was mc ing a baby we had ttc......don't complain. admittedly I was utd at that time again then too... She is always leaving her child with purple to go out partying etc, or to just get a good nights sleep... My ds rarely stays with anyone and has never spent a night away from me. I actually feel bad leaving him. He is my could and its my job to raise him, and teach him things, and I love spending time with him. He is so amusing and growing so fast, I don't want to miss anything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats to Mrs LA, HennyPenny and jojo!!! How exciting, 3 BFPs at once! Hope everything goes well for all of you.

AFM Channy you can colour me red the witch arrived for me today. Not a heavy flow like I usually get but still enough to not just be spotting anymore. On to May! Fx it's our lucky month. Both DH and my birthdays are in May and during that week will be our DTD like crazy week before o hopefully will be a great month. Also the astrologist I had a reading from before Christmas said he thought I would be pregnant in May. Hope he's right!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (21-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Jessiw. 😊 Sorry it's not your month. Hope next month is better for you 😉

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JoJo1stbub For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (20-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow congrats to the 3 more bfp's looks like there's a few more December nubs coming.
    Those with af, try stay positive. The wait is so difficult I know, just over 9 mths for me, but it happened.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mel ruffles For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (20-04-2013),JoJo1stbub  (20-04-2013),LowAMHonly25yo  (21-04-2013),MrsLA  (21-04-2013)