+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi he is adorable, you're right about him looking like a rapper in the second one

So jealous I still have ages to go, middle of June, patience has run out lol. My best friend had her little girl on Tuesday, I had a little cuddle on Wednesday, I wanted to take her home with me...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    He's beautiful Pip xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Pippi, so beautiful

Hopefuljen - I am hoping for a vag delivery but time will tell. Is a big bub as my ob says.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. I love every part of parenthood. Things are going so smoothly that I am worried things will fall apart when I get home. Day 3 and already have my milk coming through! My (.)(.) are huge. I could feel them growing after each feed last night. Such a weird feeling! Lol...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow it's been quiet here for a few days!
    Pippi, ur little man is sooo precious he looks so cute! I can only hope my first few days at as smooth as yours

afm- a lot of "manageable" complications = Caesarian tomorrow. I'm only 36 weeks + 1 today. Hoping baby z will be ok, but riskier to keep holding out.. I have cholestasis and grade 4 placenta Previa.

DH and I have had such a long road to get here, I can't believe we're mere hours away from meeting our own little miracle!
    Baby z has a habit of poking their heel around under my left breast/ ribs which its doing right now! I like poking back (gently of course)... It's hard to imagine I'll be actually meeting them tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Fea! The drive to the hospital is a surreal one, last time it will be just the two of you!! Enjoy every minute of your little one, look forward to hearing you're news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope all has gone/is going well, Fea!

We had a shocker night of sleep with Georgia last night. Very exhausted today. Hopefully she'll nap in the day and give us a better night tonight! *yawn*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Must have been the night for bad sleep Mrs Jag, Isabelle screamed every time we put her down last night... Tired.com here, and she's still a little grizzly today poor baby, think the wind and her sniffles are affecting her

Fea hope everything is going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck Fea! Look forward to hearing your news :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Fea!

Hope all went well. looking forward to seeing a pic of baby z.

Mrsjaguar - our first night home was rough. He was quite unsettled but since then he has been so good. My DH got up during one of my feeds last night and said this morning I didn't realise how tough parenting is. From the female perspective. He now calls me super mum. That was the first time he watched me feed during the night.
    It is nice for him to realise how tough it can be.

BF is getting easier. I have it down pat on my right side but have some attaching issues on my left but it is getting better. I bought mothers mate hydrogel nursing pads as they are suppose to ease sore nipples. They are the best! Especially if you put them on cold. Expensive to buy but worth it!