+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy Birthday Channy!!

Thanks for the wishes ladies. We had some friends and family over for afternoon tea and drinks. It was nice to have a little break whilst everyone was having cuddles with Annabel, but I kinda missed her at the same time. She wasn't happy I refused to give her the boob because I enjoyed a couple of wines!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, just thought I would pop in and see how your all going? I had some tests done a few weeks ago with a holistic GP and got the results on Tuesday. Everything is good but I have high testosterone and oestrogen levels (obviously normal with PCOS) but no other issues. I have started today on progesterone cream 1ml twice a day to help balance out the oestrogen!
    Hopefully not too long to go!

How's a the babies going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Yolanda!
    That's great news that you have some answers, I hope the cream does the trick and you're showing off your BFP soon
    All is well here thanks, time is flying. Amèlie will be 10weeks on Monday and is smiling, giggling, standing up when you hold her - she's really not a newborn anymore they grow so fast.
    We had issues with feeding so I express and bottle feed her, it takes a lot of time and effort but we manage! Other than that she's a happy baby and I can't complain

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405754449.575490.jpg
    Here's my little miss.. Loves her mobile

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolandac31 View Post
    Hi guys, just thought I would pop in and see how your all going? I had some tests done a few weeks ago with a holistic GP and got the results on Tuesday. Everything is good but I have high testosterone and oestrogen levels (obviously normal with PCOS) but no other issues. I have started today on progesterone cream 1ml twice a day to help balance out the oestrogen!
    Hopefully not too long to go!

How's a the babies going?
    Hi Yolanda

Glad to year you are getting closer and closer. Fingers and toes crossed it's just around the corner.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi ladies, iv been reading along but haven't had much to contribute. Here is my almost 6month old ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405841992.314601.jpg

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

poida84  (20-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Missus she is very cute! And Channy your bubs is getting big now!
    I just got my period today so shocked day 30.. I am normal almost haha..
    Anyway could be a fluke but I think progesterone being stopped on day 28 brought it on. Feeling hopeful for the next ovulation!
    We didn't DTD because we were both sick as dogs and dying with that flu going around.... BUMMA!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolandac31 View Post
    Hi Missus she is very cute! And Channy your bubs is getting big now!
    I just got my period today so shocked day 30.. I am normal almost haha..
    Anyway could be a fluke but I think progesterone being stopped on day 28 brought it on. Feeling hopeful for the next ovulation!
    We didn't DTD because we were both sick as dogs and dying with that flu going around.... BUMMA!
    Just jumping in on the progesterone; that happened to me too and would delay my period. So many times I thought I was utd as I was "late" but it was just cheeky pessaries messing with my brain!

30 days is really good! Now that I've had Audrey, I really don't want to go back on the pill again and want to try and get my body to regulate if possible so we have a better chance naturally next time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    How is everyone going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you doing Yolanda?