Thanks
    Reviews
    These babies are just so beautiful! Congratulations new mummas

Jb how are you going?

Yolanda fingers crossed for this cycle. Xx

Sent from my C6903 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are all you new mummies doing? and how is everyone else - Yolanda hope you're feeling okay?

I'm doing well, 37+4 today and feeling uncomfortable but really good other than that I can't complain. Having loads of uncomfortable Braxton hicks, I have monitoring at the hospital twice a week and on Thurs the midwife said with how regular my tightenings were, coupled with how baby was reacting she thinks I'll go into labour within a week. Here's hoping she's right!!

Bubs is still breech - stuck in compound breech actually along with low fluid so an ecv is unfortunately out of the question. Hence close monitoring, and booked in for a csection on the 22nd but I'm hoping she decides to start labour on her own earlier so she can come out to the world soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusG View Post
    How are all you new mummies doing? and how is everyone else - Yolanda hope you're feeling okay?

I'm doing well, 37+4 today and feeling uncomfortable but really good other than that I can't complain. Having loads of uncomfortable Braxton hicks, I have monitoring at the hospital twice a week and on Thurs the midwife said with how regular my tightenings were, coupled with how baby was reacting she thinks I'll go into labour within a week. Here's hoping she's right!!

Bubs is still breech - stuck in compound breech actually along with low fluid so an ecv is unfortunately out of the question. Hence close monitoring, and booked in for a csection on the 22nd but I'm hoping she decides to start labour on her own earlier so she can come out to the world soon!!
    Oh good luck, you will be meeting ur new addition soon either way

All good here, Lincoln is growing up way too fast ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1399730120.104487.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Missus, by long for you now! Thanks for asking about me. I had another early MC shown on my charts again I have done some reading and it's common in PCOS due to insulin resistance so I am going to a holistic GP in a few weeks and will discuss with her maybe get some glucophage? I will have some bloods done too.. See what's happening. Cycles are quite regular 45ish days which is awesome! I kinda know when to expect ovulation now and I suppose it's good that I can get pregnant, next step is working how to keep it!

Channy he is getting big now!

Happy first mother's day to you, Munchkin and the others celebrating the first of many hope you had a great day!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Yolandac31 For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (12-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolandac31 View Post
    Hey Missus, by long for you now! Thanks for asking about me. I had another early MC shown on my charts again I have done some reading and it's common in PCOS due to insulin resistance so I am going to a holistic GP in a few weeks and will discuss with her maybe get some glucophage? I will have some bloods done too.. See what's happening. Cycles are quite regular 45ish days which is awesome! I kinda know when to expect ovulation now and I suppose it's good that I can get pregnant, next step is working how to keep it!

Happy first mother's day to you, Munchkin and the others celebrating the first of many hope you had a great day!
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss lovely. I hope the docs can help you find a way to make the next one stick x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolandac31 View Post

So sorry to hear Yolanda. I hope they help you further along your way to a super sticky bub xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Yolanda.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss too. Fx the holistic doc can help you out to a sticky bfp! X

Our angel ~Skye~ born 21/11/2012
    Our rainbow Poppi born 26/03/2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry for your loss Yolanda - small help is knowing you can fall pregnant, now to hopefully sort out a sticky bub. I hope you get some answers soon!

Well I thought I'd go early and I did! Amèlie Rose Gianoli was born at 7.29pm on Mon 12th May weighing 6pd 14oz. She was 37+6, I woke up to a bloody show and contractions then my waters broke a few hours later and they got me into surgery. Everything is going really well, I'm a bit sore and atm we're expressing colostrum and syringe feeding it until my milk comes in (having latch issues) but she's absolutely perfect and it was love at first sight
    Was quite funny watching her come out of my belly bum first!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1400001932.757211.jpg

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissusG For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (14-05-2014),munchkin859  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!! Congratulations MissusG! She's absolutely gorgeous!! Enjoy your newborn cuddles x

Our angel ~Skye~ born 21/11/2012
    Our rainbow Poppi born 26/03/2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations MrsG! So lovely to see another bub out of this thread. Fingers crossed our other ladies get their little miracles soon x

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app