+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone in here doing? Happy birthday Yolanda!!

Arlais and Munchkin I'm dying to hear about your bubs - let us know how you went!

I'm doing well, 32wks today and uncomfortable but loving it. Had my baby shower yesterday and was extremely spoilt with love, compliments and gifts for bub - very lucky indeed.

Fingers crossed to you girls that this is your month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey MG. Not long to go now! You all ready for bubs arrival?

Afm, well we had our first night at home last night, and boy was it a shocker.... But we came out the other end so we'll see how tonight goes... My mum is coming to stay tonight and help out coz DH wants to try and get into his team training sessions for the winter season again...

Wanting to write up a birth story, but it was pretty bad and I just haven't found the time yet...

Here's a picture of miss Poppi though... ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1396229033.566382.jpg

~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Skittle due 07/04/2014

3. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

poida84  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Missus, had a good day.
    I'm waiting to ovulate ATM it's an extended cycle from last month. I caught the egg but it didn't stick according to temps so just hanging around waiting for something to happen. Hopefully I get a baby by my 30th lol so sad I thought I would have 2 by then.. Maybe I can have twins and then it's still there

Not long to go Missus!

Munchkin, Poppi is beautiful!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Yolandac31 For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (01-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Yolanda... I'm a bit biased but I agree! Lol

Will need to get the details to you for another one of your images... 😉

~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Skittle due 07/04/2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats munchkin!! Aww Poppi is just beautiful, congratulations! How much did she weigh?

Sorry to hear you had a bad birth I still look forward to reading about your experience once you post it though. Hope your second night at home went better, it takes time to adjust to a newborn!!

Yep not too long I'm getting impatient and excited hoping she's not a 40 weeker I just don't think I can do it haha. Pretty much all ready her linen arrived today so her nursery just needs the prints put up and it's set! I'll wash everything once I start maternity leave but if she came now were definitely prepared.
    We had a 3D scan the other day to see her face that was nice, ill post a pic. He said if we 'd left it any longer we wouldn't have seen her she's really struggling for room. I'm only little though not sure if that's why? It was also my baby shower on the weekend I had an awesome high tea afternoon with my friends and family, and bubs was ridiculously spoilt I was so overwhelmed!

Yolanda I'm so sorry this one wasn't sticky for you, but it shows it can happen! I have everything crossed that next month is yours and yes twins would be amazing! You never know

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1396359223.471980.jpg

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1396359236.193547.jpg

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1396359257.724896.jpg
    Attached Images

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MissusG For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (02-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MG - Poppi was 3310g (7lb4.5oz) so not too bad a size, she was just stubborn. I'll try write up birth story soon.

Your high tea pics look lovely. And your bump is so nice and compact. You look great!

Did you find out the sex of bubs? Sorry I can't remember...

~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Skittle due 07/04/2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusG View Post
    Congrats munchkin!! Aww Poppi is just beautiful, congratulations! How much did she weigh?

Sorry to hear you had a bad birth I still look forward to reading about your experience once you post it though. Hope your second night at home went better, it takes time to adjust to a newborn!!

Yep not too long I'm getting impatient and excited hoping she's not a 40 weeker I just don't think I can do it haha. Pretty much all ready her linen arrived today so her nursery just needs the prints put up and it's set! I'll wash everything once I start maternity leave but if she came now were definitely prepared.
    We had a 3D scan the other day to see her face that was nice, ill post a pic. He said if we 'd left it any longer we wouldn't have seen her she's really struggling for room. I'm only little though not sure if that's why? It was also my baby shower on the weekend I had an awesome high tea afternoon with my friends and family, and bubs was ridiculously spoilt I was so overwhelmed!

Yolanda I'm so sorry this one wasn't sticky for you, but it shows it can happen! I have everything crossed that next month is yours and yes twins would be amazing! You never know

Attachment 52355

Attachment 52356

Attachment 52357
    You look fantastic and the 3d photo is amazing! It's funny how big bubs can hide. My 9pounder was hidden away in my bump. Can't wait to meet your little one

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissusG I love your shower pics! So pretty. Do you mind me asking where you got the mugs from? Were they gifts for guests? How much were they? Trying to think if a nice take home token for mine too.

Channy how's motherhood??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    MissusG I love your shower pics! So pretty. Do you mind me asking where you got the mugs from? Were they gifts for guests? How much were they? Trying to think if a nice take home token for mine too.

Channy how's motherhood??
    It's great thanks. Lincoln is an easy baby and growing fast. I don't want to go back to work in 11 weeks tho

How r u?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Munchkin - looking forward to designing another one for you those pro photos are awesome too!

MissusG - Beautiful bump your sporting there! I love lolly buffets.. We had one for our wedding!

JB - how are you going?

Channy - any more photos to share?

I know my time will come I'm sure if I did the drugs I would have a baby by now but i have come so far don't want to go backwards with Clomid again!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Yolandac31 For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (02-04-2014)