+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 79 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone plodding along?
    I had acupuncture today and she thinks that I could have had a very very early MC by my charts, pulse last week and then how bad AF was. But who knows..
    Now to get pregnant this time!

On another note I was right about my brother and his wife they announced last week they are 13.5 weeks and didn't tell my mum unil then also; I think it's quite rude seeing her mum knew since mid December!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolandac31 View Post
    How's everyone plodding along?
    I had acupuncture today and she thinks that I could have had a very very early MC by my charts, pulse last week and then how bad AF was. But who knows..
    Now to get pregnant this time!

On another note I was right about my brother and his wife they announced last week they are 13.5 weeks and didn't tell my mum unil then also; I think it's quite rude seeing her mum knew since mid December!
    Sounds like your body could b doing the right thing then. Hp u get a sticky this month!

Yeh that's not fair if one family knows

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for this cycle Yolanda!!! Everything crossed for you!!

~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Skittle due 07/04/2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls can't be too far away now surely? Lol
    I just want to join the cool kids
    How's motherhood so far Channy?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Yolandac31 For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolandac31 View Post
    Thanks girls can't be too far away now surely? Lol
    I just want to join the cool kids
    How's motherhood so far Channy?
    We are all cheering u on lovely

Motherhood is hard work but amazing this extreme heat is making things a bit hard, poor Lincoln has a cough and the constant air con can't b helping

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - just turned 28 and thinking about TTC. I happen to be a bit of a control freak and as much as I love kidlets, being so out of control scares the bajeeebus out of me

ive spent the last few nights reading this thread from start to end and I've loved every bit.

thank you for sharing your tribulations and triumphs - it's all very exciting! Your honesty is so very much appreciated and has truly given me an insight as to what lay ahead

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsKLM View Post
    Hi ladies - just turned 28 and thinking about TTC. I happen to be a bit of a control freak and as much as I love kidlets, being so out of control scares the bajeeebus out of me

ive spent the last few nights reading this thread from start to end and I've loved every bit.

thank you for sharing your tribulations and triumphs - it's all very exciting! Your honesty is so very much appreciated and has truly given me an insight as to what lay ahead
    Welcome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome MrsKLM. Hope your journey is a short one!!

~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Skittle due 07/04/2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsKLM View Post

Welcome the decision to ttc can be a bit scary and the whole pregnancy/parenthood journey is exciting and daunting. I myself am usually a massive control freak but you do learn to let it go as you have no control at all over this. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome MrsKLM. I think I might be one of the last originals left here.. I hope your journey is short!