+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 79 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know that sometimes it's difficult to get beyond the "when will it be my turn" feeling - I was stuck there for a long time myself. What I liked about this thread when I was still TTC was the support and advice from ladies who could tell us how they finally managed to get their BFP.

As envious as I was of those who got there before I did, it was comforting to know that even though some had to overcome issues, they did eventually get their sticky bubbas.

Channy, who originally started this thread, feared for ages that she would be the last one left still trying and sadly had to deal with multiple miscarriages before getting this little one who should be making his/her appearance any day now.

Even though some of us may be expecting now, we have come a long way to get here, and will happily support and listen to hopes, frustrations and questions from anyone at any stage of their journey x

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (14-01-2014),ReBeCcA7  (14-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont mean this to sound harsh or me to sound bitter and jealous because Im in a good place.
    My choice to leave this thread wasnt because I want it to my turn, I know that my path is longer than most and there is reason behind that. I know I will have my baby one day, when it is "best" for my life. I love hearing the success stories of those who have had a rough run and I like to hear that certain milestones have been reached when they werent before.
    I join these threads to share the struggles, thoughts and feeling of those in the same situation; I know you all have been there before but you have now moved on. I know you all are very supportive of the two of us still trying to conceive but in reality there are 7 or 8 pregnant girls and this thread and the majority of the conversation is pregnancy related.
    I know I dont speak for Yolanda but pregnancy stories are not inspirational for me, I have a number of friends that are currently pregnant enjoy talking to them about their journeys. its a very close group in here and I like that, so please stop trying to justify it and continue enjoying sharing your pregnancy stories, milestones and impending births.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't mean anyone had to go Channy as others have said you started the thread. I have my ups and downs and know that I will be there soon it's just hard who everyone else being pregnant.
    I have joined the PCOS TTC thread where there are more people in my situation also.
    We are all close in the thread and everyone has had their struggles to te final goal.
    I love babies and am happy for everyone that has them sometimes it's hard not to be envious..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Yolandac31 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (14-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone just checking in to see how everyone is plodding along?
    I think I ovulated a few days ago so fingers crossed this is our month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolandac31 View Post
    Hello! Fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone!
    Been a long time since I've posted in here (not since our BFP I think). I'm now 19 weeks and we have our big 20wk scan next week where we'll be finding out if we're having a girl or boy. We're both beyond excited

Today we made our first baby purchase. Bought a secondhand Bugaboo Cameleon, bargain with all the extras we got.

Edit: Fingers crossed this is your month Yolanda

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolandac31 View Post
    Excellent Yolanda!! The tww begins, I have everything crossed you get your long awaited bfp this month!!

Things are going well with me thanks, almost 23 weeks and finally starting to feel uncomfortable with sore back and pelvis so need to make sure I stop overdoing it, but it's all worth it in the end

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gamer bugaboos are fantastic my cousin has one! I don't know what one though..

MissusG just keep looking at the end goal

Channy any movement yet? Can't be long now??

I'm 5dpo now and still lookin. Good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx for this cycle Yolanda! X

~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Skittle due 07/04/2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    I dont mean this to sound harsh or me to sound bitter and jealous because Im in a good place.
    My choice to leave this thread wasnt because I want it to my turn, I know that my path is longer than most and there is reason behind that. I know I will have my baby one day, when it is "best" for my life. I love hearing the success stories of those who have had a rough run and I like to hear that certain milestones have been reached when they werent before.
    I join these threads to share the struggles, thoughts and feeling of those in the same situation; I know you all have been there before but you have now moved on. I know you all are very supportive of the two of us still trying to conceive but in reality there are 7 or 8 pregnant girls and this thread and the majority of the conversation is pregnancy related.
    I know I dont speak for Yolanda but pregnancy stories are not inspirational for me, I have a number of friends that are currently pregnant enjoy talking to them about their journeys. its a very close group in here and I like that, so please stop trying to justify it and continue enjoying sharing your pregnancy stories, milestones and impending births.
    I wish you luck on your journey. you didn't have to justify your reason for leaving either, it's completely understandable. I hope you get your much wanted bub soon.