+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 79 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Arlais, I swear we are on the same wavelength sometimes. Same gestation, and I saw a psychic today!

She said I'd have an 8 pounder, girl, and she would be a week or two early as she just wants to join us too... Impatient, but all healthy!

Channy, the next 4 weeks will fly!!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Skittle due 07/04/2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Arlais, I swear we are on the same wavelength sometimes. Same gestation, and I saw a psychic today!

She said I'd have an 8 pounder, girl, and she would be a week or two early as she just wants to join us too... Impatient, but all healthy!

Channy, the next 4 weeks will fly!!!

Skittle due 07/04/2014
    That's so cool can't wait to see if it is true

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (30-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolandac31 View Post
    How time has already flown Channy!
    Arlias was anything else that was said seem true or all a guess.. I have wanted to see a psychic for a while but I'm a skeptic at times too!
    He told me really specific things that hardly anyone knows - even extremely accurate with dates that stuff happened in the past (like the month & year I was married, nothing that could be guessed from current gestation). He even picked up on my blood clotting disorder and told me things about my DH's work that have recently happened. I have a CD recording of the whole hour reading so I'm going to go back over it & write dates down.

Psychics do need to be taken with a pinch of salt and if you have a reading then remember that you could walk out of there, make a decision and change everything that's just been said

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome Munchkin!

This thread is quite incredible - you and I definitely seem to be on the same wavelength for our pregnancies, and Channy and I share exactly the same birthday

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's just got a great bunch of us all a part of it!

And yeah, I totally agree about taking it with a pinch of salt, I'm very interested but in no way rule my life by what they say!!! This lady also said that I'd be pregnant 6 months after giving birth! OMG!!!

Skittle due 07/04/2014

7. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (30-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rebecca, haven't heard from you in a little while... Hope everything is going ok for you!

Skittle due 07/04/2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello hello!

Thankfully everything is going fine. We got the rest of our CVS results back last week and all is clear in terms of chromosomal issues. Such a relief but still need some monitoring for potential heart issues so having a few more extra trips to the Ob just in case. I have to say, she has been so fab. Calling us personally with the results even if after hours, squeezing me in when I was worried having had some pain etc. so I'm glad we chose her. We booked in our hospital too so it's all feeling real!

Haven't posted much because we just moved house. SO exhausted!!! Felt so useless not lifting anything yesterday while the removalists and some family did all the nasty work. But all necessary protection.

It's our anniversary today (1st wedding) and I remember getting excited coming off the pill to start TTC! Now we are getting excited to welcome a baby! It's taken time to feel excited though with all this genetic testing hoo ha. I was worried that I'd emotionally cut off from the baby and felt so guilty. But it's coming back and I'm feeling better.

Wow what a story sorry lol!!

How is everyone going? Channy you must not have long now! Exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Hello hello!

Thankfully everything is going fine. We got the rest of our CVS results back last week and all is clear in terms of chromosomal issues. Such a relief but still need some monitoring for potential heart issues so having a few more extra trips to the Ob just in case. I have to say, she has been so fab. Calling us personally with the results even if after hours, squeezing me in when I was worried having had some pain etc. so I'm glad we chose her. We booked in our hospital too so it's all feeling real!

Haven't posted much because we just moved house. SO exhausted!!! Felt so useless not lifting anything yesterday while the removalists and some family did all the nasty work. But all necessary protection.

It's our anniversary today (1st wedding) and I remember getting excited coming off the pill to start TTC! Now we are getting excited to welcome a baby! It's taken time to feel excited though with all this genetic testing hoo ha. I was worried that I'd emotionally cut off from the baby and felt so guilty. But it's coming back and I'm feeling better.

Wow what a story sorry lol!!

How is everyone going? Channy you must not have long now! Exciting!
    I'm glad the results came back all good. Don't worry about not helping with the moving and happy anniversary

I have not felt connected to my baby all pregnancy, I think it's a defense mechanism after so many mc's but figure I will love them ridiculously when I see them everyone is different.

3wks (or more!) for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy anniversary Rebecca! It's my first anniversary tomorrow and we went off the pill in Dec and started ttc in Jan - another coincidence in this thread

So glad your results all came back fine, fingers crossed it continues that way for the rest of your pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear about the good results Rebecca! It's so hard when you're waiting for tests to come back - it's a self preservation mechanism trying not to get too attached when it's uncertain how things will progress. I just wanted to go to sleep for 2 weeks and ignore the pregnancy while we were waiting for ours. I really didn't start to bond with my bub until I felt her move, and even then I've still been cautiously optimistic. We're only just starting to get prepared for her arrival now I'm knocking on the door of the third trimester.

I've heard them doing some pretty fantastic things for babies born with heart conditions lately, and it sounds like they're doing all the right things with extra monitoring for you - you're in good hands

Channy - I give you 2 weeks, if that! I've got a vision of you holding your bub and looking out the window to the first light of an early morning..