+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hopefully these last 8 days go fast for you!

Sorry things aren't great at work for you Munchkin, it certainly doesn't make things easier when there's so much other stuff on your mind.

I'm now regretting nominating to be in the office over the xmas/new year period. I have the public holidays off and one day total office shutdown on the 27th, but apart from that I'm basically running the show. I thought it would be nice for others to have the chance for some time off considering I'll be going on leave at the end of Feb, but now I wish I had a bit more of a break!

That and I'm currently feeling quite peeved that during the 5 days off I have in a row, the boys are going to be there the whole time, so I can't even really fully relax in my own house during my time off It's not that they're overly stressful, but it's little things like I can't wander out into the kitchen in my pj's (or nothing at all if I wanted!) without having to put a bra on first. Or snuggle on the couch with DH watching movies all day eating junk because then I'll look like a hypocrite because we tell them off if they do stuff like that - only because they are hugely lazy couch potatoes and do it ALL the time, not just as a treat to enjoy every now and then, then whinge and do a sh*t job of things if we ever ask them to help out around the house or garden

Sorry for the rant, bloody hormones!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB I just read you are having twins! How amazing for you - I couldnt think of anything better than getting told it was twins; although being full term carrying 2 babies might be exhausting and heavy!

Channy your looking amazing!

I'm still TTC.. just hanging in there have been feeling a bit down the past few weeks/month I have had 2 friends and now my cousin yesterday have their babies and they conceived when I was trying for already quite a few months.. I think its well and truly my time to be UTD (Dont get me wrong I am 100% happy my friends and cousin had healthy babies and cant wait to meet them)

I am trying to keep my chin up but I have alot of people asking when am I going to start and similar comments, I know they mean no harm but its really starting to **** me off.. I just want to tell them that I have been trying for over a year. 3 people at work at pregnant also so getting it there too.

Acupuncture is working for me so I dont think I need clomid anymore but I am at day 38 atm and am having spotting for the last week, I just think either give me AF or get pregnant and put me out of my misery!
    I dont think I have ovultated yet although FF thinks I did last week.. its all too confusing and PCOS sucks!

Rant over thanks for letting me vent!

On another note - I made these for my cousin and friend as a present and have framed them; would you pay to have one made for your baby / as a gift? I was thinking of starting a FB page for something to do and some pocket money; would provide file in PDF form.

addison.jpg
    page-0.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh yes Yolanda!!! They are fantastic!!! If you do start up a FB page I would def be one of your first customers!!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    They look great Yolanda. I'd be pleased to have one as a gift! I too definitely think it's your turn now!!!

Oh my twins how exciting!!!

13 weeks today but having to have a CVS Friday as NT results weren't great. Have been miserable but trying to stay positive because I know I'm bloody lucky to even be pregnant. DH had been an angel and so positive. So I really am lucky. It just sucks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yolanda those look excellent, I would certainly buy one if we ever get pregnant again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up. I think I posted knives and then did a phantom.

Channy you look fabulous! I can't wait to get to that stage! And I hope I look as good as up I when I do.

Yolanda I'm so sorry it's taking so long. the not knowing bit is the hardest. Sometimes it's just not fair

Rebecca I'm so sorry about your nt scan. I hope it doesn't lead to anything and that you have a happy and healthy bub. Will you be doing more tests?

Jb - twins!!! Eek!!! That's wonderful news! Do you have twins in the family?

Munchkin your baby looks beautiful

Arialas (sorry I think I've spelt your name wrong but am typing on my phone and can't check) that is very generous of you to not take a break over Xmas so that others can enjoy time off. Your kindness will pay off. How old are the boys?

As for me - I am pregnant we are now 7 weeks. I still can't believe it. I told my mum and sister by giving them an early Xmas prezzie - wrapped up newborn socks and wrote a card addressed to grandma and aunty. Mum was ecstatic. My sis was just shocked. She thought it would be years away.

I'm getting ms but no vomiting. But other than that everything is going well. I have my first scan on Monday. Eek! I just hope everything turns out okay. I'm so fearful of miscarriage as it's happened to 2 of my friends.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cocoblue For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (12-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Coco that first scan can be quite nerve wracking. Fx everything is all nice and cosy in there!!!

Rebecca, that's not good news from your NT scan. Hopefully the amino comes through with nothing too serious. How long after it will you have to wait for the results? Or is it a same day turnaround...?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Coco that first scan can be quite nerve wracking. Fx everything is all nice and cosy in there!!!

Rebecca, that's not good news from your NT scan. Hopefully the amino comes through with nothing too serious. How long after it will you have to wait for the results? Or is it a same day turnaround...?

You get part of the results the next day but because I'm having it tomorrow, won't get them til Monday. On Monday I'll get the results for downs, trisomy 13&18, Turners syndrome and the baby's sex. Then the rest of the chromosomes are tested but take two weeks for the rest of those results. Will need another scan at 15 to check the heart as the thick nuchal fold can also indicate cardiac abnormalities. Such a roller coaster.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'll be thinking of you and my fingers and toes are crossed! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Well I'll be thinking of you and my fingers and toes are crossed! Xx

Thank you! Xxx