+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 79 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh the wait til the scans feels like absolutely forever ladies but please do post pics when u have them

For those still ttc, keep at it! You will get ur bubs I just know it.

29wks today for me today and 6wks left at work. Feels like it's going in slow motion but hopefully keeping busy will start to make time fly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Argh! Dtd yesterday morning and I notices about 3 teeny tiny brown spots. I kept checking throughout the day and nothing more came out.

I woke up this morning and noticed that my liner had a little tiny bit of a brown tinge too! 😡

I haven't had any pain as such. On Friday and Saturday I had lower back ache, like what I used to get when AF was on her way...

It's such a tiny amount, nothing I should worry about, should I? I have a routine OB appointment on Thursday afternoon booked already so was just thinking about bringing it up then...

Oh and I used my Doppler just before we DTD and heard bubs heartbeat no problems....

??

Arlais, good luck with your scan this afternoon Hun, can't wait to see pics! Mine is next Monday afternoon...

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It doesn't sound like anything to worry about. Spotting after dtd is common in pregnancy and unless it's bright and runny I don't think you should panic. Mention it to ur on on thursday

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's what I was think Channy!

Thanks for that!!

Hope you're doing well after your scare last week

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree too munchkin, considering it was brown (old blood) and so light I think a is fine but definitely mention it on Thurs.

Good luck for your scan today Arlais, can't wait to see pics!

I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and have NT scan on Thursday morning I can't wait been feeling pretty much back to normal, just a really full feeling and stretching pains every now and then. So I think ms is slowly going away woo hoo.
    When you ladies had your NT scan do they give you more accurate dates then? Or do you stick with original date?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MissusG For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bub was measuring 4 days ahead at NT scan, but stuck to original date since I know for certain when she was conceived, being an IVF baby

I'm pretty sure they like to stick to the original date as much as possible, unless you're measuring out by more than the +/- 5 day range.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

MissusG  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Arlais! I didn't think they changed dates, bub was just so small at my first scan at obs office it's hard to see how they can get it correct at that stage haha. My dates of OPK are a bit further along than he gave me but it really doesn't matter anyway they never arrive on that date except IVF! They don't allow you to go a date over do they? Why do you think you'll go to 37 weeks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Less than 5% of babies are born on their due date. You're considered term if you deliver 2 weeks before or after.

It depends on the care provider, but most will opt for an induction at 40 weeks if there's no sign you're going to go into labour on your own anytime soon. It's safer to get bub out at that point.

As for thinking I'll go at 37 weeks, it's just been an intuitive feeling I've had since my BFP. Most women in my family tend to go early, and I found out later that I have to stop all meds for my blood clotting disorder at 36 weeks so that adds a bit of weight to my theory. I really want to deliver naturally, but I think my OB will want to either induce me or do a c-section to try to ensure there's no complications. At the end of the day as long as baby and myself make it out of there safely I don't care too much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd be happy to get bub out by 40 weeks if he/she doesn't come before, they don't need to still be in there and I'd be paranoid about something going wrong with the lack of room in there! Your ob will choose the safest decision for you and bub but I hope you get to have your natural birth
    How did your scan go today??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan went really well today thanks Confirmed we're expecting a girl and all measurements well within normal ranges - we celebrated by buying a cot!!

On our way home now so it will be a bit later when I can post up a pic.

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (12-11-2013)