+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 79 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for thinking of me MissusG Luckily ms has eased off, apart from one chucky day on the weekend I've been pretty good.

Finally feeling good enough to get back to swimming again which has been great. 17 weeks now and looking forward to our anatomy scan on the 11th!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

MissusG  (30-10-2013),munchkin859  (30-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusG View Post
    So cute congrats!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

MissusG  (30-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone! I just can't believe the difference between 6 and 10 week scans, it's incredible.

Arlais I'm so glad ms has eased for you, can't wait to see your pics at your 19week scan. I'm hoping to start swimming once my energy levels come back too, weightlessness is our friend haha. I'm going to do the aqua aerobics at Mercy too I think.

Thank you JB - I have everything crossed it's your turn this cycle, surely with all the baby dust in this thread it won't be too far away for all of you ladies.

Munchkin yep that does sound like a boys heartbeat, I wonder how often the old wives tale is wrong, it seems to be the most accurate one. Well the two of us can test it Arlais seeing as you know you're having a girl what was your bubs heart rate at 12 weeks?

Congrats on your dating scan Rebecca that's fantastic news! It feels like the 3 weeks since you told us have gone quite quickly. Hope your ms isn't too bad

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MissusG For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (30-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh testing my memory now MissusG! I believe it was about 154bpm. I know the heartbeat has always been above 140bpm, so that particular old wives tale works for me! I've read a few threads where it seems to be the opposite though.

Most of my body's reactions to pregnancy have been swinging both ways with gender prediction, but with bub herself there were indications of "girl" from the start. Obviously with the advantage of IVF I know the embryo was only at 6 cells at transfer - girl embryos tend to develop slightly slower, also ICSI has a higher incidence of girls, as does the fact DH had a vasectomy reversal. Being a natural conception for Munchkin though means those details aren't known.

I know the Jan/Feb/March ivf babies due date group has a massive swing towards boys, so it will be interesting to see if my April/May/June thread goes the other way?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sure has gone fast MissusG. Touch wood MS hasn't started yet but it's still early days (7weeks tomorrow) and mum keeps saying it'll kick in 8 week mark like it did for her. I really hope that whole "you take after your mother" thing is rubbish in this instance. I'm a bit of a vom phone even when it's my own. Your pics were so cute!

JB the way this thread has moved this year it's only natural for you guys to follow suit. I felt a bit like "when will it be me" and then boom! We are clearing out this thread at a pretty damn good rate. I think it won't be long now for the rest

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBeCcA7 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (30-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone! Mind if I join this thread? I'm 27 and Thursday night DH & I decided to start TTC!

We had initially planned to start next year but I'm not really sure what happened but I guess it is the right time now

I won't ovulate until next week so I doubt anything will happen for a while. But it's very exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Cocoblue. I hope your TTC journey is a short one. Good Luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Coco!!! Lovely to have you here.

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Cocoblue! Good luck TTC x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone.

I'm really looking forward to this TTC journey. But I hope it's a short one! Have you all been trying long? Or are you relatively new to the process?

So many people on bubhub are much younger and it's made me a little worried that we left baby making a bit late.