+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 79 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yolanda I am still with you... currently in the midst of my 4th IVF stim cycle... I make it to egg collection this time! I hope your cycle starts again soon... your'e amazing for being so patient!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Wishnhope and JB we can't be too far away!
    JB are you doing any natural therapy to help chances too ?

I'm in a dilemma now... I have been offered my dream job at a hospital that I'm going to accept starting in a few weeks so have to resign... The hospital offers mat leave after 12 months so do I wait 3 months and stop trying to get the benefits or just keep trying my track record it prob won't happen by then anyway lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would keep trying Yolanda! I'd hate to wait and think "what if it could have happened" in those few months. As you say, it might not happen anyway, but I have heard of people negotiating with their work to use a combination of sick leave, annual leave and leave without pay to get them over that 12 month threshold before actually beginning maternity leave.

Congrats on the new job!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolandac31 View Post

I'm in a dilemma now... I have been offered my dream job at a hospital that I'm going to accept starting in a few weeks so have to resign... The hospital offers mat leave after 12 months so do I wait 3 months and stop trying to get the benefits or just keep trying my track record it prob won't happen by then anyway lol!
    Take the job and keep trying, things will figure themselves out x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally agree Yolanda, you'll be forever wondering "what if" if you stop trying in the meantime. As Channy said, these things work themselves out if its meant to be. Congrats on the job and hope the congrats continue for you in the coming months!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree... just keeping trying! If I've learned anything from this TTC business that nothing ever goes according to plan so just keep at it

Thanks
    Reviews

Agree too. TTC throws you curveballs all the time so who knows what will happen. I would run after my dream job. Who says you can't have both ;-) good luck!!! It's exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    So... I today declined the 'dream job'.. My current work made me a counter offer and seeing as I have only been here 2 months I felt like I had unfinished business ..

Hopefully I made the right choice! It's so hard ever knowing what to do! At the end of the day it's more money where I am so hopefully can pay mortgage off before I have 2 kids!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So... I today declined the 'dream job'.. My current work made me a counter offer and seeing as I have only been here 2 months I felt like I had unfinished business ..

Hopefully I made the right choice! It's so hard ever knowing what to do! At the end of the day it's more money where I am so hopefully can pay mortgage off before I have 2 kids!
    I'm sure it was the right choice for you. How exciting either way. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like a good plan Yolanda - they must think you're valuable to make a counter offer! I hope you'll be happy there

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app