+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 79 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    I don't know how people can go through pregnancy not knowing what they're having. I'm so impatient!!!

Channy any mothers instinct with the sex your bub??

At 6 weeks DH is convinced we are having a girl and in fact will have 3 girls!!! Hmmm
    Hmmm not so far but from my size and shape I'd say girl

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Omg

Hi Ladies,

It's been a while since I've posted on here or even checked to see how everyone was going. After some very stressful months of trying my husband and I had finally decided to just leave it and wait. I had made peace with this decision and was finding other things to look forward to.

The last 4-5 days I have been thinking my boobs look rather big and they were kind of tender which is usually a sure sign that AF is about to arrive and seeing how i was hitting the 35+ days in my cycle I was ready. Except my boobs have never been this swollen and sore for this long. Normally it's a day and boom.

So this morning I decided, alright it's 40 days and this is feeling weird I'm going to do a test.

Boom!

I'd say these are two very clear lines. I can't even explain seeing that second line. I didn't even need to stare at it and will it to happen. Weird! Cos that's what I'd been trying to do up until now.

So then this was something like the range of emotions I went through while I tried to stay calm and went to get DH.

His reaction was this. Followed by a quote from Seinfeld "My boys can swim!" Then more

We are over the moon. I am going to have to book in for a blood test today and try to contain my excitement. We've already had the discussion of who can I tell. I am really close to my family and friends and it's going to kill me trying to keep such good news to myself, at least until the blood test results come back.

Long story short, I finally decided to wait and relaxed on the whole issue then whamo, preggers. I am so not giving all those annoying people the satisfaction of telling them they're right.

I want to thank all of you lovely ladies for the support you have given me during my time TTC.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow! There's no mistaking those two lines gamer!!!

Congrats!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations!!! Very definite lines yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats!! Dont you hate when everyone is right!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay gamermum!!

That's a very good positive. That 27 fertility is still going strong - I hope we can keep the positives coming

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh congrats gamer mum!! Such fantastic lines you have there what a great way to start the day! Look forward to hearing how your results go.

It also amazed me when I finally got my bfp how the lines showed straight away - no squinting etc, it was very obvious and pretty overwhelming!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gamermum View Post
    Hi Ladies,

It's been a while since I've posted on here or even checked to see how everyone was going. After some very stressful months of trying my husband and I had finally decided to just leave it and wait. I had made peace with this decision and was finding other things to look forward to.

The last 4-5 days I have been thinking my boobs look rather big and they were kind of tender which is usually a sure sign that AF is about to arrive and seeing how i was hitting the 35+ days in my cycle I was ready. Except my boobs have never been this swollen and sore for this long. Normally it's a day and boom.

So this morning I decided, alright it's 40 days and this is feeling weird I'm going to do a test.

Boom!

I'd say these are two very clear lines. I can't even explain seeing that second line. I didn't even need to stare at it and will it to happen. Weird! Cos that's what I'd been trying to do up until now.

So then this was something like the range of emotions I went through while I tried to stay calm and went to get DH.

His reaction was this. Followed by a quote from Seinfeld "My boys can swim!" Then more

We are over the moon. I am going to have to book in for a blood test today and try to contain my excitement. We've already had the discussion of who can I tell. I am really close to my family and friends and it's going to kill me trying to keep such good news to myself, at least until the blood test results come back.

Long story short, I finally decided to wait and relaxed on the whole issue then whamo, preggers. I am so not giving all those annoying people the satisfaction of telling them they're right.

I want to thank all of you lovely ladies for the support you have given me during my time TTC.
    Congrats!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats gamer!
    Who is left still waiting/ trying with me?
    I think of I'm not UTD by my 29th at the end of march I will have to consider help again.. I'm staying positive at the moment though although up to day 46 now hoping it's not too much longer for something to happen don't want another 200+ cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im still here Yolanda! Im on a different TTC journey but still have the same goal, a beautiful take home bub!

Your cycles have come a very long way and will continue to improve.
    Wishing you lots of luck.