Page 51 of 79 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Wish! :-)

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back Wish n hope - and thank you I hope your BFP isn't too far away now!

Munchkin sorry to hear you're nervous about the injections, I am in awe of you ladies who have to go through that I couldn't imagine it. Of course we all will do whatever it takes to ensure our bubs are healthy but when it comes to actually doing it that requires a whole other level of bravery and I applaud you. I hope it isn't too bad for you sweet.

Rebecca - congratulations on your bfp! That's fantastic news and I have everything crossed that bub stays sticky, let us know how your tests go. My cousin bled every day throughout her pregnancy and her bub was fine - everyone is different.

Arlais I'm sorry to hear your morning sickness has come back with a vengence You poor thing, try and take it easy. I've found the Peckish Thins salt and vinegar crackers seem to go down nicely and subside nausea, no idea why. And watered down lemonade - I'll take what I can get.

I was just reading about that blood test the other day when the doctor gave us all the fact sheets on what to do if it comes back high risk etc. It sounds a lot less invasive than amnio, especially because there's no risk of miscarriage with a BT. I hope that it's just related to IVF as you say but definitely worth getting the test done regardless, and an extra bonus you find out the gender 100%! How long does it take to come back? I know they send it to USA so it must take a little bit? I think I read somewhere else that you were feeling fluttering movements too? That's exciting!

Nothing much going on with me, still feeling the same though I find weekends are definitely better because I take my time waking up / getting up etc, most of my MS (and night time ugh) seems to be related to tiredness/rushing. Oh the joys - it's all completely worth it though

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissusG For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (08-10-2013),munchkin859  (08-10-2013),Wishnhope  (08-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And Arlais, sorry those results have come back high risk... Hopefully you can find out a bit more with the further blood tests...

I can't remember if you said or not, when's this blood test scheduled for??

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Rebecca, fingers crossed all goes well.
    Arlias sending good vibes your way!

I had the shortest cycle ever last month was 46 days. AF was really light and I just kept spotting on what felt like forever in fact was maybe 2 weeks if bleeding? I'm at day 36 at the moment and think I might have ovulated around day 16, my cycle was resembling a perfect cycle but now I don't know I tested on Saturday and Sunday thinking I caught the egg but BFN both times.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1381227408.215033.jpg

AF still isn't here yet and my temp rose a bit today so no idea what's going on but I feel sick and bloated

I hate symptom spotting hopefully my BFP isn't too far away now my cycles are getting more regular, to think that I have managed to get my body ovulating naturally I'm so happy with pushing though and being determined! Lol now give me a baby damn it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolandac31 View Post
    Congratulations Rebecca, fingers crossed all goes well.
    Arlias sending good vibes your way!

I had the shortest cycle ever last month was 46 days. AF was really light and I just kept spotting on what felt like forever in fact was maybe 2 weeks if bleeding? I'm at day 36 at the moment and think I might have ovulated around day 16, my cycle was resembling a perfect cycle but now I don't know I tested on Saturday and Sunday thinking I caught the egg but BFN both times.

Attachment 43884

AF still isn't here yet and my temp rose a bit today so no idea what's going on but I feel sick and bloated

I hate symptom spotting hopefully my BFP isn't too far away now my cycles are getting more regular, to think that I have managed to get my body ovulating naturally I'm so happy with pushing though and being determined! Lol now give me a baby damn it!
    Hey Yolanda that sounds good. Is this all through acupuncture and a naturopath? Sorry vaguely remember. But it sounds positive. Hopefully your BFP is just around the corner xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just acupuncture I didn't have any results at all with naturopath.
    Acupuncture had been amazing... That and being made redundant was best thing ever have a job now with no stress and $20k more! My last job was toxic and I knew it but for some reason didn't do anything about it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Yolandac31 For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (08-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats excellent about your cycles Yolanda. A shorter cycle is a great start to getting the baby you wish for I swear by acupuncture, it got us our first BFP and helped heaps with my OHSS symptoms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The blood test goes to America, but it only takes about 10 days to get results, so we should know by the end of next week. They take your blood sample on specific week days to fit into the schedule. I had mine done yesterday.

Yolanda it sounds like you're well on your way to getting good regular cycles. Very happy to hear the acupuncture is working for you!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck with it arlais

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    The blood test goes to America, but it only takes about 10 days to get results, so we should know by the end of next week. They take your blood sample on specific week days to fit into the schedule. I had mine done yesterday.

Yolanda it sounds like you're well on your way to getting good regular cycles. Very happy to hear the acupuncture is working for you!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Good luck Arlais. I didn't know such a test existed.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBeCcA7 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (10-10-2013)