+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Arlais, sorry to hear. Hopefully the FS can help you out further...

And Channy good luck tomorrow too! Let us know how you go...

Afm: not much going on here... Cycle 3 is fail... Onto 4 then a break for a couple of months so I can safely and somewhat comfortable be a matron of honor for my bf's wedding... Sad but I made a decision and I think I wanna stick with it... :-(

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seems we've been quite lucky - I expected to have to wait a couple of months at least for an appointment, but we're in to see the FS on the 28th of May. It just so happens to be our dating anniversary - we will have been together for 3 years when we have the appointment, I'm hoping that's a good omen!

I've been doing some reading today, and it seems that with DH's low count and poor forward progression our best chance would be to head straight to ICSI/IVF, as just inserting the sperm through the cervix (as they do with IUI) wouldn't do much good if DH's swimmers don't know which way to go.

I've read a couple of articles which mention that odds can be as great as 60% success for IVF in a 28 yo female with no fertility issues. So fingers crossed if they can pop one of DH's swimmers into my egg, then the rest of it should be pretty promising

Fingers crossed for you Munchkin that cycle 4 is a winner!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh I Hp it all pans out for u soon xx

Ps- it's our bday soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    How was your appointment Channy?
    Arlias at least you know know and can start moving forward!

I'm still on naturopath diet and no ovulation yet.. Bit over it really I'm thinking of starting Clomid but know I should wait the 3 months she said. So down ATM just want something to happen! That plus hubby going to USA next week for a week I don't want to miss out!

Back to naturopath on Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Fs appt went well, DH has outstanding swimmers much to his delight. I have to have a million tests done but to start with fs wants me to lose 5kg 😩. I've put on 8kg since my wedding in march last yr which is heaps in a short time so he wants me to lose 5 and see if it helps. My bmi is 28 and needs to be under 25 so i have to eat well and ge wants ne exercising min 4hrs a wk. So that's where I'm at and first test is cd28 progesterone BT.

I'd b so jelly if my hubby was going os without me

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds positive Channy - I think I need to loose some weight before I go see a FS. I have a 3 week eating plan and a 12 week eating plan that both seem really good. Did the first week of the 3 week and lost 1.5kg. Let me know if you want me to email it to you and we can support eachother with it. The first 3 days is a "detox" which makes you feel absolutely amazing and super healthy.

Trying to catch up on all the messages as I have been trying to stay away for a while but it's always in the back of your mind isn't it. I am CD19 - once AF arrives (hopefully it won't) means I have been trying for 12 months so I am going to go see a second doctor and hopefully get a referral to an FS. Tried to not go for so long as I am so scared but it's about time that we get this FS treatment and stuff going otherwise it will never happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ummm CD75 and I'm spotting.... Just Started. Naturopath diet working am I UTD? Fx

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1367926551.790543.jpg

? Ovulation on 20th..
    Sex on 17,19,21,25...

I'm hoping will test in am and report back!! Argh!

Was massively cramps last wed and Thursday like heat bag pain wasn't cool and now this teasing me I'm not going to sleep!

Either way happy that I possibly ovulated haha better I didn't know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So not UTD and no AF just me very confused haha. Naturopath thinks my body is trying to ovulate just can't make it. She is giving me some herbal tonic this week to bring on a bleed as its been 77 days now. Then go on another tonic to try again. At least will have AF when hubby is in USA so not missing anything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Might join you girls in here DH and I are both 27 this year and have started the IVF process since we've been trying a while and DH has a low sperm count. Arlais sounds like we are in similar situations ICSI is our best option and the odds sound so good, hopefully they ring true!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for my ignorance but what is that?