+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 79 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's been a great reaction actually DH was surprised just how enthused his family was about the announcement - apparently they've never been overly joyful about new babies so that was really lovely for him!

I was pleasantly surprised that DH's ex sent him a text message to congratulate us both after he called the boys to tell them they're going to be big brothers. I expect that she's probably partly sad about it, but laughing at the same time that DH is going to be dealing with the whole baby stage again! Just hoping we can keep the whole journey positive for all of us

Glad to hear everything went well with your first appointment MissusG - it is definitely information overload, and it certainly doesn't help if you're suffering from baby brain at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Arlais... Interesting but great news about DH's ex... And the rest of the family for that matter!!
    @MissusG appointment was yesterday and it was great... Scan showed hb and baby measuring to dates perfectly.. He was very happy with everything...cervix has moved up perfectly too... He said that if he didn't know, he'd have thought I was a bit further along, and I'm thinking, yes, yes I know I have an extra layer of fat!!! Lol in saying that I was a tiny bit less on the scales so that's a bonus!!!
    We were at the ob's office for two hours though. A Baby was on its way, so he ran away before taking in the couple before us in. Was back in 15-20 mins, false alarm. Had their appointment then ran out saying they can see the head, this is it this time... And he was gone for about another hour... So it was a long afternoon but all was ok in there so I am fine with it!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Munchkin so sorry I hadn't replied ! Fantastic news everything went so well have you started clexane yet? I hope you're feeling positive I'm sure Skye is watching over this bub for you.

I had another scan today and so annoyed at the doctor making me worry all week - DH and I saw a happy little bub nestled in the sac with a flickering heartbeat of 125 bpm. How amazing to actually see the flicker! Didn't get to hear it unfortunately. All is looking well and we go back at 10 weeks for a peek so hopefully the next few weeks go quickly!

We're telling our families tomorrow I'm so excited. On my side it's my mums birthday so we've put a scan picture in a 'Nan' photo frame and for DHs side we have an 11 month old niece we got her a tshirt that says 'I'm getting a little cousin! Arriving May 2014' so ill change her into that and see who notices

How's everyone traveling along?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello lovelies. How are u all doing at the moment? It's so nice to see this thread emptying out one by one xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great surprise for your mums birthday MissusG!

I haven't started the Clexane yet, got my script though. I'm 14 weeks on Monday so will probably start the following Monday... Still nervous about it hurting and bruising but we'll see!!

Enjoy the weekend ladies!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Curled up in bed feeling sorry for myself here. Morning sickness seems to be getting worse Apparently the prednisone I weaned off of about a week ago can mask it - so it seems worse now than it has been before! If I still feel really bad tomorrow I'm going to ask doc for a script to help.

More blood tests on Monday. The risk factor for DS came back higher than we would like, so I'm having the Verifi test done for more intensive screening. It gets sent away to America where they extract the tiny amounts of baby's DNA in my blood to test, so we'll have to wait a week or so for the results. The NT scan measurements were really good, so FS thinks that the low level of Papp-A protein is to blame. It's quite common to be low in IVF pregnancies, so that's most likely skewing the test results.

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies

I haven't posted in a while as things have been pretty boring on my end lol...well until now.

Nice reading along your lovely stories. Glad things are going well. I'm hoping I'm soon to follow suit with your glorious bellys full :-)

How are you going Yolanda?

AFM, I got my very first BFP yesterday but started spotting today. FS sent me for bloods and they have come back really low (HCG 32 & Prog 9) so have been told to start pessaries twice daily (why they told me stop this cycle baffles me!) and repeat bloods on Thursday. I'm not feeling very positive I must say. I'm hoping it was late implantation and the pessaries will help as the spotting is fading and isn't red; but I'm also trying to think realistically that this bub just might not stick. It sucks as we just came back from two weeks of glorious holiday and thought we'd had ourselves a euro baby!
    DH has been so great and is currently cooking me dinner :-) while we wait for revenge to download. Shhhh

Love and hugs xxx

Bec

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Hey ladies

I haven't posted in a while as things have been pretty boring on my end lol...well until now.

Nice reading along your lovely stories. Glad things are going well. I'm hoping I'm soon to follow suit with your glorious bellys full :-)

How are you going Yolanda?

AFM, I got my very first BFP yesterday but started spotting today. FS sent me for bloods and they have come back really low (HCG 32 & Prog 9) so have been told to start pessaries twice daily (why they told me stop this cycle baffles me!) and repeat bloods on Thursday. I'm not feeling very positive I must say. I'm hoping it was late implantation and the pessaries will help as the spotting is fading and isn't red; but I'm also trying to think realistically that this bub just might not stick. It sucks as we just came back from two weeks of glorious holiday and thought we'd had ourselves a euro baby!
    DH has been so great and is currently cooking me dinner :-) while we wait for revenge to download. Shhhh

Love and hugs xxx

Bec
    Congrats on the BFP Bec. I have all my fingers crossed that you have a sticky bean!

Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by poida84 View Post
    Congrats on the BFP Bec. I have all my fingers crossed that you have a sticky bean!

Thanks Poida. How are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Thanks Poida. How are you doing?
    I'm not too bad thank you 12 weeks for me today Thankfully I really didn't get any morning sickness