+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 79 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so exciting you can see bub growing Arlais! Glad that all is going well, upsetting about the clexane continuing for longer than you thought but in the scheme of things it isn't a long time and is worth it!

Thanks for the tips on temping, if I don't get my bfp this month ill give it a proper crack next month hopefully don't need it though!

According to opks I'm in the 2ww so fingers crossed it hurries along!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusG View Post
    That's so exciting you can see bub growing Arlais! Glad that all is going well, upsetting about the clexane continuing for longer than you thought but in the scheme of things it isn't a long time and is worth it!

Thanks for the tips on temping, if I don't get my bfp this month ill give it a proper crack next month hopefully don't need it though!

According to opks I'm in the 2ww so fingers crossed it hurries along!
    Good luck!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks munchkin how did you go with the googling - are you going to do the clexane?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusG View Post
    Thanks munchkin how did you go with the googling - are you going to do the clexane?
    I think I am. I only googled one website. I asked around on a support group that I'm part of and there was a few ladies in there, along with the lovely Arlais here and I am pretty certain that we are going to do it... I couldn't really pull out any negatives, apart from bruising and it might hurt when I jab myself.... So yeah... OB said at last appointment that he probably wouldn't start me until 18 weeks or so, coming up to 10 this weekend so I have a little while yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    Hope your going well to those with BFP's and babies growing in their bellies
    I got my period yesterday so super excited as its only 40 something days and not 150+. Acupuncture is so amazing!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1378628002.816331.jpg

I just wanted opinions on ovulation date (ignoring cross hair) so I know what happened for me to miss the egg. I know there was a few dates where we missed BD 3 days in a row but just want thoughts really.

Either way I'm stoked with the short cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Yolanda!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great you can start a new cycle Yolanda! Sorry I am no help I have no idea about charts and temping Did you try the BBT thread? I have my fingers crossed for you this cycle!

I'm one week down in the 2ww, it's going so SLOW. I was feeling quite optimistic then got a bit scared of getting let down again so trying not to think about it. Sucks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello ladies, how's everyone going? Thought id share a little photo I got this week to give u all some Hp, forgive me if it's out of place
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1378905820.465983.jpg

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (12-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Channy that's an amazing picture!

I'm hoping all went ok with your morph scan?

I'm 10 weeks in now (yay 1/4 through) and cursing morning sickness. It's not really awful but I've always hated having a sick tummy. I think I'm going through quite a hormonal phase, lately I've been exceptionally moody and not very nice to poor DH or his boys, kinda feel like bursting into tears but luckily haven't done that yet!

I'm not feeling very comfortable in my own body at the moment - I'm very bloated most of the time and it starts right underneath my bust, so on bad days I can quite easily look about 5 months pregnant. I'm staying well hydrated and even though my digestion has definitely slowed down I'm still going fairly regularly, so I'm not sure if there's anything I can really do about it.

I have my NT scan on the 25th, so really looking forward to getting that out of the way in a couple of weeks

Hope everyone else is feeling positive about wherever you are on your journey xo

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy, I really do love that shot! Definitely one for the album!!!

Arlais I totally get what you mean in term of bloating. Exactly the same here. I sometimes stand in the mirror and try breathe in but it just doesn't budge. My pants are all feeling tight and and not loving it. Just wish a proper bump would start showing already... 10 weeks is a touch early though isn't it...?! Lol