+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 79 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Yolanda! Hopefully your new job will give you something to focus on. It was amazing what a difference being in a much less stressful job helped to keep my cycles regular.

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    MissusG I'm sure there's lots of people that would be envious of you (I sure am!) but whatever issue you're dealing with with your weight, too much or too little, it can be a hard road to get to where you need to be.

I hope that your results come back good for your DH's test and your ovulating and you can get your BFP in the next few months!

Sorry Arlais, I've been unwell for about a week - on off days randomly feeling nauseous most of the day and not eating much, I have sympathy for what MS must feel like, though obviously MS would be worse. I thought maybe there was some chance I was UTD and still had a normal AF so I tested but no, must just be something going around!

Thanks for the positive thoughts I did my first OPK last night and got a positive so should be ovulating today and finally in the 2ww again. Looking forward to have the bloods done to confirm ovulation, fingers crossed for a BFP this month!

I tried temping this month to get an early confirmation on ovulation that way but I really suck at it haha, they're all over the shop and can't get any consistency. The weekends just really threw me out of whack!

How's everyone else doing? Munchkin I'm so glad to hear how good your obstetrician is, I hope you're feeling confident with the injections and all that you need to do to help this pregnancy along, just think how lucky your bub is going to be to have such a strong Mum who can conquer anything

Same to you Arlais, I naively thought you were only having those injections until you fell pregnant, I didn't realise you were still on them poor thing. You can do it with the weaning though, slowly but surely and they'll monitor you to ensure it's the right decision.

Yolanda I'm sorry about your bfn especially after your acupuncture therapist told you she thought you were pregnant, that's so unfair good luck in September and hope your first day at your new job today goes well!!

Channy my friend is 24 weeks pregnant and only starting feeling the bub move last week, she was freaking out for so long and just feels so relieved now. So hopefully you feel something soon and can be reassured, no doubt your bub will make up for it with lots of rib and bladder kicks later in pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that's a monster post.. really need to keep up better haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope it's a quick TWW for you MissusG! It took me a while to get the hang of temping, but it just became habit as soon as my alarm went off. As for the weekends, I still set my alarm, took my temp at the usual time then went back to sleep if I wanted.

It's hard not to over-analyse every single rise and fall to begin with, but I found it was only after 4 or 5 cycles I could see and predict a certain pattern. I was temping through my IVF cycle and it was pretty cool to see a different pattern to what I was used to - it gave me more confidence that the pregnant feelings I was getting were accurate

Generally after a BFP you don't need more injections for ivf. I have to have the clexane because I have high antinuclear antibodies that have the potential to attack the "foreign" material of the baby/placenta - which generally causes the placenta to clot and cut off nourishment - much like the body rejecting a donor organ. Hence the clexane is an anticoagulant.

I can't wait until my first OB appt tomorrow morning! Need to remember to write down all my questions so I don't forget anything

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

MissusG  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusG View Post
    Sorry Arlais, I've been unwell for about a week - on off days randomly feeling nauseous most of the day and not eating much, I have sympathy for what MS must feel like, though obviously MS would be worse. I thought maybe there was some chance I was UTD and still had a normal AF so I tested but no, must just be something going around!

Thanks for the positive thoughts I did my first OPK last night and got a positive so should be ovulating today and finally in the 2ww again. Looking forward to have the bloods done to confirm ovulation, fingers crossed for a BFP this month!

I tried temping this month to get an early confirmation on ovulation that way but I really suck at it haha, they're all over the shop and can't get any consistency. The weekends just really threw me out of whack!

How's everyone else doing? Munchkin I'm so glad to hear how good your obstetrician is, I hope you're feeling confident with the injections and all that you need to do to help this pregnancy along, just think how lucky your bub is going to be to have such a strong Mum who can conquer anything

Same to you Arlais, I naively thought you were only having those injections until you fell pregnant, I didn't realise you were still on them poor thing. You can do it with the weaning though, slowly but surely and they'll monitor you to ensure it's the right decision.

Yolanda I'm sorry about your bfn especially after your acupuncture therapist told you she thought you were pregnant, that's so unfair good luck in September and hope your first day at your new job today goes well!!

Channy my friend is 24 weeks pregnant and only starting feeling the bub move last week, she was freaking out for so long and just feels so relieved now. So hopefully you feel something soon and can be reassured, no doubt your bub will make up for it with lots of rib and bladder kicks later in pregnancy
    Temping def takes some getting used to and hard not to be obsessive with what it all means. Hope u feel better soon x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

MissusG  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your kind work MissusG. I like to think I try but sometimes life can be tough!! We'll keep at it. I think IC decided to go ahead with the clexane. I can't really see many negatives to do with doing it so the more we can do to prevent anything going wrong, the better!!

Sorry about you bfn as well. I know how disheartening it can be! Keep at it!! I have faith!!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

9. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

MissusG  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Thanks for your kind work MissusG. I like to think I try but sometimes life can be tough!! We'll keep at it. I think IC decided to go ahead with the clexane. I can't really see many negatives to do with doing it so the more we can do to prevent anything going wrong, the better!!

Sorry about you bfn as well. I know how disheartening it can be! Keep at it!! I have faith!!!

Brave of you munchkin, but I do agree about anything preventative! We can compare bruises

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Brave of you munchkin, but I do agree about anything preventative! We can compare bruises
    You're on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just found out my OB wants me to continue Clexane until 20 weeks! Longer than what I was hoping but at least it's not the whole pregnancy.

Other than that, blob looked very good at the scan today (looking much more like a baby now!), good heartbeat, little arms and legs starting to get much more defined

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just found out my OB wants me to continue Clexane until 20 weeks! Longer than what I was hoping but at least it's not the whole pregnancy.

Other than that, blob looked very good at the scan today (looking much more like a baby now!), good heartbeat, little arms and legs starting to get much more defined

Oh no! We need to overlap for some time though... So we can compare, remember!? Haha. Just kidding!

Anything to bring you one step closer to bringing bubs home though, right?

Meanwhile, booked in for 12w scan today... Hurry up already!!!