Reviews
    Yep can only get better from here hey?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck hun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Yolanda that's awesome news!! Hope the reading goes okay and you accept the job pay rise is a bonus!

Just sitting in the ob/gyn office waiting for my post op appt.. There's SO many gorgeous new bubs or heavily pregnant people wandering around. AF showed this morning which I'm not surprised about as I figured we'd miss August due to my lap, but not good timing to have lots of visuals of pregnant people, feeling a tad fragile :/

Fingers crossed he sets me up for tracking this cycle and I get some more answers! Hope everyone's having a good day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusG View Post
    Congrats Yolanda that's awesome news!! Hope the reading goes okay and you accept the job pay rise is a bonus!

Just sitting in the ob/gyn office waiting for my post op appt.. There's SO many gorgeous new bubs or heavily pregnant people wandering around. AF showed this morning which I'm not surprised about as I figured we'd miss August due to my lap, but not good timing to have lots of visuals of pregnant people, feeling a tad fragile :/

Fingers crossed he sets me up for tracking this cycle and I get some more answers! Hope everyone's having a good day
    How did you go MissusG, everything okay post op? Did he set you up for a tracking cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've just finished up our pre-handover inspection for our new house and should have keys in about a week!!

I wasn't overly concerned about it to begin with, but I'm glad now that I'm actually pregnant before moving in, so I can start planning out the baby's room instead of having to walk past an empty space all the time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my scan today - such a relief everything is looking perfect, strong heartbeat at 174bpm measuring 7w6d

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (27-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Had my scan today - such a relief everything is looking perfect, strong heartbeat at 174bpm measuring 7w6d

Wonderful news and a great heartbeat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news about your scan Arlais! I'm so glad you're feeling relieved, hopefully you can relax a little now you know bub is doing well. Looking forward to seeing some 12 week scans!

And congrats on getting your keys soon, that's extremely exciting! Definitely good timing to be able to plan the nursery We finished building in March last year and the room that was planned to be the nursery became the "wedding room" for all the stuff you stockpile for a wedding.. now that's over it's empty again waiting, it is a hard feeling.

My appt went well thanks. We're up to cycle 9 so he doesn't want to go "too hardcore" his words haha - he still wants us to relax and "enjoy the process" until the 12 month mark. So until then I have 3 months of bloods at day 22 to check hormone levels/see if I've ovulated, and he gave DH a SA too so he needs to book in for that. Obviously if either come back with an issue he'll call us in but otherwise he's hoping I come back in 3 months with a BFP So do I!
    He isn't impressed I haven't gained any weight though - apologies because I know some people have the opposite problem - but even through being on a specific diet through my dietitian aiming at 500g - 1kg gain per week nothing has happened over the span of a month.. I'm exactly the same, to the 100g. It's just my metabolism and genetics, I'm healthy and don't look underweight but my BMI is low and he says it could be an issue with fertility. So I keep trying but don't think it's going to work, I hope I get my BFP at current weight and can tell him he was wrong haha

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissusG I'm sure there's lots of people that would be envious of you (I sure am!) but whatever issue you're dealing with with your weight, too much or too little, it can be a hard road to get to where you need to be.

I hope that your results come back good for your DH's test and your ovulating and you can get your BFP in the next few months!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Arlias.
    MissusG have you tried weight training to bulk on muscle instead of fat?

I had acupuncture today and about 10 mins to go I started feeling bad and flushed! Never happened before was a bit strange! Anyway she said past 2 times has been treating me for early pregnancy! Told me to take a test on Sunday. Not wanting to get my hopes up or anything but would be so amazing getting a positive on Sunday and new job starts Monday!

Fx