+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 79 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by poida84 View Post
    Well, I tested and BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!! In shock!

Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    That is fantastic! Congrats, will u get in with ur private insurance?

Certainly is some bfp dust around this thread lately!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Channy!! So excited! Won't be able to use the private health insurance but we have a great public hospital near us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats podia!! What amazing news and such a strong bfp I'm so happy for you lots of luck in the thread ATM indeed, FC we can keep it going!!

Sorry to hear you're down gamermum, we all completely understand. I'm in the same boat ( this is our 8th cycle I think) and its really hard and disheartening each time AF arrives. Like Arlais said majority of people do take 12 months to get their BFP but with all the easy tests etc available to use these days I don't think it's a bad thing to get onto having your bloods done and your DHs SA a bit earlier.

I'm going for my post op on 21st and at the hospital after my lap my gyno mentioned about a possible hormone imbalance so I'm assuming my next cycle ill have bloods and tracking - I'm looking forward to it to get some answers, ATM I feel like even though we're trying are we wasting time crossing our fingers when there's something wrong that can be rectified by checking into it. So fingers crossed for you, don't feel alone!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissusG For This Useful Post:

gamermum  (14-08-2013),poida84  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MissusG! I'm sending baby dust your way and to you gamermum

Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poida84 For This Useful Post:

gamermum  (14-08-2013),MissusG  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by poida84 View Post
    Thanks Channy!! So excited! Won't be able to use the private health insurance but we have a great public hospital near us
    Good luck Hun, so happy for u x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusG View Post
    Congrats podia!! What amazing news and such a strong bfp I'm so happy for you lots of luck in the thread ATM indeed, FC we can keep it going!!

Sorry to hear you're down gamermum, we all completely understand. I'm in the same boat ( this is our 8th cycle I think) and its really hard and disheartening each time AF arrives. Like Arlais said majority of people do take 12 months to get their BFP but with all the easy tests etc available to use these days I don't think it's a bad thing to get onto having your bloods done and your DHs SA a bit earlier.

I'm going for my post op on 21st and at the hospital after my lap my gyno mentioned about a possible hormone imbalance so I'm assuming my next cycle ill have bloods and tracking - I'm looking forward to it to get some answers, ATM I feel like even though we're trying are we wasting time crossing our fingers when there's something wrong that can be rectified by checking into it. So fingers crossed for you, don't feel alone!
    The journey can be bloody hard, it took me 9 months and 3 very early mc to finally get a sticky bub. The fertility centers are so amazing, I only made it to my first appt but I totally relaxed as soon as I had my first appt as I felt "something was bein done". Hang in there x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

MissusG  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    The journey can be bloody hard, it took me 9 months and 3 very early mc to finally get a sticky bub. The fertility centers are so amazing, I only made it to my first appt but I totally relaxed as soon as I had my first appt as I felt "something was bein done". Hang in there x
    I agree with Channy, it's great to have that sense of relief that something is being done, rather than waiting around for your luck to change. As horrible as it was to find out we had such low chances of conceiving naturally, it let us get on to the next step and our BFP

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

MissusG  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My HCG was at 22300 today! I'm still stressed as anything trying to get through the next 6 weeks, but I did breathe a sigh of relief when they told me everything is progressing well

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (15-08-2013),MissusG  (17-08-2013),munchkin859  (15-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    My HCG was at 22300 today! I'm still stressed as anything trying to get through the next 6 weeks, but I did breathe a sigh of relief when they told me everything is progressing well
    Will u have an early scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Will u have an early scan?
    Dating/viability scan is booked in for the 27th - I'll be about 8 weeks then so really hoping for a good strong heartbeat in there