+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 79 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Channy I saw your diary last week, has the spotting/bleeding subsided???

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Channy I saw your diary last week, has the spotting/bleeding subsided???

Yes it has thanks for asking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    2 days to go arlais! How r u feeling?

How's everyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Yes it has thanks for asking
    Good to hear!!

I'm currently 15dpo and waiting until tomorrow to test. I don't feel UTD and AF was due yesterday but I've kinda felt life AFs been on the way for days now... We'll see!

Thanks
    Reviews
    2 days to go arlais! How r u feeling?

How's everyone else?
    Like crap thanks LOL. 12dp3dt today and a bit excited that AF is still holding off - I've never been 15dpo before, my luteal phase is usually 13 days. I have been having some AF like cramps and backache though so of course I'm going to the bathroom every 5 mins to check for blood If I'm not pregnant I want it to show up before Thursday so I'm prepared - I hate the idea of finding out via negative blood test and still have to keep waiting for it. Did you feel like you were going to get your period when you got your BFP Channy?

My temp rose up again this morning to the highest it's been yet, so I'm trying to take that as a good sign. That and the nausea that's been bugging me all day. It keeps coming in waves and I really don't feel up to eating but just keep trying little things & drinking water.

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Like crap thanks LOL. 12dp3dt today and a bit excited that AF is still holding off - I've never been 15dpo before, my luteal phase is usually 13 days. I have been having some AF like cramps and backache though so of course I'm going to the bathroom every 5 mins to check for blood If I'm not pregnant I want it to show up before Thursday so I'm prepared - I hate the idea of finding out via negative blood test and still have to keep waiting for it. Did you feel like you were going to get your period when you got your BFP Channy?

My temp rose up again this morning to the highest it's been yet, so I'm trying to take that as a good sign. That and the nausea that's been bugging me all day. It keeps coming in waves and I really don't feel up to eating but just keep trying little things & drinking water.

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I don't really remember how I felt when I got my bfp, my life was so busy that it was the first time I wasn't crazy focused on it. I have cramps on and off now though, cramping can go either way sorry but the fact you've gone past ur usual af date is a good sign. The tww sucks, I Hp it ends with good news for u!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Good to hear!!

I'm currently 15dpo and waiting until tomorrow to test. I don't feel UTD and AF was due yesterday but I've kinda felt life AFs been on the way for days now... We'll see!

Hp it stays away sweets

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (30-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The 2WW definitely sucks - I was handling it fine last week, but now my BT is only a couple more days away I'm really going mental

Here is a pic of my chart;
    untitled.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    The chart looks promising for sure, waiting is the pits. What time is ur bt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    The chart looks promising for sure, waiting is the pits. What time is ur bt?
    BT will be 7:30am on Thursday - but I won't get the results until anywhere between 2pm - 5pm that afternoon. I have no idea how I'm going to function for the rest of the day