+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Thank you. No still in denial and just waiting for something bad to happen. Had a weird thing happen today where two tiny tiny clots came out but no bleeding or cramps and nothing since, I think it's fine but I don't think I'll stop worrying until I feel movement. Thank u for ur support, I can't wait celebrate u being 12wks, which I know is on it's way
    That's really very common from what I've read hun. My DH works with a lady who got light spotting in the first 5 months every time her period would have been due. When are you supposed to first start feeling bub move?

I was concerned earlier today because I woke up feeling so good and "normal" after a couple of days of feeling very average - it's like if I don't feel crappy then it probably hasn't worked! The things we do to ourselves hey?

Since then though, I was sitting at my desk going about my business and I had an interesting all over sensation which I can only describe as something like "warm goosebumps", my eyes teared up and I just had the most overwhelming feeling that I am definitely pregnant! I sure hope it turns out to be true, because that would be how I would describe that feeling of "just knowing"

As the afternoon has gone on I've been feeling hot, bloated, a bit queasy and have sore boobs - so I've definitely flipped back to the "this has worked" camp for the time being lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds promising Arlais. I really really hope you get your BFP first go. I cant wait for any kind of feeling.. Atm just feels like any other day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais that would be awesome to have that feeling of just knowing!!!

When can you find out???

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds amazing Arlias!! Can't wait to see your two lines!

I finally got my period yesterday - 100% naturally day 152 super happy things are starting to work again now just need to ovulate next week and I'm sweet! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a blood test on the 1st of August to tell if it's worked. I would normally be due for AF a couple of days before that, but there's basically no such thing as normal in IVF! I would be so lucky to getb a BFP first time around

Yolanda that's a very long time waiting for AF to arrive - finally you can bring that massive chart to an end! Fingers crossed you'll O too and be well on your way

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok. Well all fingers and toes crossed up until August 1st then for you!!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

7. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (25-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais I can't wait to hear how your bt goes on Thurs, everything is crossed! Sounds really positive what you're feeling too, exciting. Must've been pretty exciting to see two lines on a test even though you knew it was the booster shots.

Yolanda congrats on starting a new cycle I bet you do feel relieved! That's such a long time. FC next cycle is 9 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    I have a blood test on the 1st of August to tell if it's worked. I would normally be due for AF a couple of days before that, but there's basically no such thing as normal in IVF! I would be so lucky to getb a BFP first time around

Yolanda that's a very long time waiting for AF to arrive - finally you can bring that massive chart to an end! Fingers crossed you'll O too and be well on your way

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Ill b thinking of you this wk x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies

This weekend seems to have gone quite fast so I'm hoping the rest of the week keeps pace!

I had a little bit of cramping last night and was afraid I'd wake up with AF this morning, but luckily she's stayed away so far and my temp didn't drop either. The doc gives us basically a 50/50 shot, so I figure I can be better half right? And I think the cramping has a bit more to do with progesterone slowing down my digestive system

Channy do you have a bump pic to show us yet?

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am just at the "too many burgers stage" where I look a bit fat so doesn't really look preg.