+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, can I join too? I'm 27, I am currently recovering from my (2nd) lap on Monday (had pcos/endo removed, a d&c and ovarian drilling) - me and DH can finally start ttc #1 - yay!!

TTC as of August 2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome

Some of us have already turned 28 and happily some are on their way to having #1 - others like me have had to resort to science to help in our quest.

It sounds like you've gone through a bit already to get to where you are, so best of luck & I hope it's a short journey for you! If you have any questions just ask and I'm sure one of us will be able to answer or at least point you in the right direction

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome!

Hope your journey is a short one!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    By the time I get to actively TTC I will be 26.5...but I hope you don't mind me being here. It is so informative and I wish all the mums to be and those TTC an easy journey!

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallestmeasure View Post
    Hi guys, can I join too? I'm 27, I am currently recovering from my (2nd) lap on Monday (had pcos/endo removed, a d&c and ovarian drilling) - me and DH can finally start ttc #1 - yay!!

TTC as of August 2013
    Welcome and good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smac88 View Post
    By the time I get to actively TTC I will be 26.5...but I hope you don't mind me being here. It is so informative and I wish all the mums to be and those TTC an easy journey!

Of course we don't mind welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallestmeasure View Post

TTC as of August 2013
    Welcome!! Sorry you've had to go through so much already, FC for a short journey after your lap this group is fantastic you'll enjoy it here.

I'm having my first lap next week (plus d&c, expected endo removal, hysteroscopy and dye test) do you have any tips for preparing or recovering?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome the thesmallestmeasure & smac.
    Arlias could you see anything when they said where implanted or too small and just the location?

Job interview went well but I didn't get it.. Someone internal go it but they said were really impressed and want me to apply for one that doesn't exist yet, will send me pd once written and of I'm keen put me in internal pool... They said I'm the preferred candidate. Reading into it sounds like they are making a role to get me on staff?
    If I get that one (depending on salary) I will wait 4 months to get UTD just focusing on getting cycle still so then I'm entitled to their paid mat leave!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Yolandac31 For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (21-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolandac31 View Post
    Welcome the thesmallestmeasure & smac.
    Arlias could you see anything when they said where implanted or too small and just the location?

Job interview went well but I didn't get it.. Someone internal go it but they said were really impressed and want me to apply for one that doesn't exist yet, will send me pd once written and of I'm keen put me in internal pool... They said I'm the preferred candidate. Reading into it sounds like they are making a role to get me on staff?
    If I get that one (depending on salary) I will wait 4 months to get UTD just focusing on getting cycle still so then I'm entitled to their paid mat leave!
    Sounds like you impressed them a lot. Nice work!! I have been thinking lately about changing jobs for better salary but then I think I am happy enough and what if I get another job and everyone isnt as nice and friendly
    Is it true your company has to hold your job and has to be flexible with the hours you want to come back and work? That's my biggest prob, negotiating being part time fir the future. I know you have to with them a year for your position to be held.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds promising Yolanda! It sounds like they may have been thinking about this other position, but it's a very viable option now they've got someone who would be ideal for it - you!!

As for the transfer, you can't see anything really because the embryo is too small - what they show you is where it was placed in the uterine cavity and your lining is like a white stripe on the screen to show it's "receptive".

I'm now 3dp3dt so my little bean should be hatching and finding somewhere to burrow in now!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app