+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Arlais how you travelling?

I was wondering how many of us were left in here :-)

I've started Clomid and first round results came back inconclusive so retesting Friday. If no luck then up to a higher dose and waiting waiting waiting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Arlias, sounds exciting We are up to month 9 now. Have private health insurance now so after 12 months of trying will see a FS.

Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    So I've been over in the IVF threads (just about to start injections tomorrow!), but I was just wondering how all the ladies in here are going?? Would love to see some updates
    Wow starting tomorrow, good luck sweets!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais I'm over with you on the IVF threads. Hoping tomorrow will be my last BT & scan then going in for egg collection on Monday. 1st round of IVF was cancelled and this cycle has been a slow progressing one so staying positive but still bracing for a cancellation. Fun times ?!&$@?!

How are you feeling Chaney? How many weeks now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Arlais I'm over with you on the IVF threads. Hoping tomorrow will be my last BT & scan then going in for egg collection on Monday. 1st round of IVF was cancelled and this cycle has been a slow progressing one so staying positive but still bracing for a cancellation. Fun times ?!&$@?!

How are you feeling Chaney? How many weeks now?
    I really hope you get to EPU this time JB.

This thread is a bit half and half, half ended up pregnant the other ended up in the IVF threads!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess we're at that age where it gets serious - either you're going to get pregnant "soon" or start exploring assistance because 30 keeps creeping closer and closer!

Rebecca it seems all we do all time is wait, wait, wait right? I hope the re-test holds good things for you!

Fingers crossed for you poida that you don't need it!

I hope things go better for you this time around JB - I've got myself so psyched up for the rest of the process I can't even imagine what I'd be like if it had to be cancelled

I had my first injection this morning (DH did it for me) and I swear I can taste it, but other than feeling slightly light headed I'm doing pretty good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im still here in limbo land! I go back to gyno for more in depth results of my pelvic ultrasound on Monday, will see what he says about the possible PCO and when my endo lap will be. I feel positive that its not the end if the world though after reading all your ttc stories and how positive you all are! If our bodies need help then so be it, but we'll get those BFPs in the end

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have PCO MissusG and my FS really isn't bothered about that because I ovulate regularly on my own - it just causes me to have some weight problems and a bit of extra hair. About 25% of women have some form of it.

Apparently you're supposed to be extra fertile after having a lap, so hopefully that works out in your favour :-)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

MissusG  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Arlais, that's good to know. I'm not sure if I ovulate on my own or not yet I only use opks and I read you can still get positive results but not actually release an egg. So next cycle I'm going to start temping and hopefully will see that way if I'm ovulating. Otherwise bring on the lap then haha!

I hope you're still feeling good from your injection, I can imagine it'd be pretty strange having DH do them for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been temping for a fair while now and showing a clear thermal shift on a monthly basis and the BT results was enough to satisfy the FS that all is well in that dept

The needle didn't look anywhere near as scary this morning - I'm a very visual person, so for me it's a matter of not looking at it happening and I'm fine. Plus, it helps DH feel that he's contributing something to the process - he feels really guilty that I'm having to go through all this because his swimmers aren't getting up where they should be.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

MissusG  (05-07-2013)