+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry for the me post but Im so

Just got confirmation that my hormones are where they should be for this time in my cycle (DPO7) so fx that we finally succeed and there is a naturally conceived lil bub growing inside me.

If not, very excited/nervous about our FS appt next Tuesday to discuss our findings. Really hoping we will proceed next cycle (CD1 = 29th May) anyone got any experience with how long they make you wait after your return visit to FS?

Very jealous of those of you going on Holidays!!! I have to wait till Dec

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post

Just got confirmation that my hormones are where they should be for this time in my cycle (DPO7) so fx that we finally succeed and there is a naturally conceived lil bub growing inside me.

If not, very excited/nervous about our FS appt next Tuesday to discuss our findings. Really hoping we will proceed next cycle (CD1 = 29th May) anyone got any experience with how long they make you wait after your return visit to FS?

Good luck hopefully u won't need to go back!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (21-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hello!
    Where are you at with things ie. how long TTC, any other issues etc (sorry if you already mentioned!)
    I had an appointment and as Channy said its pretty boring; lots of questions and a million bits of paper to have tests. I was then asked to come back in 3 months which is tomorrow eek!
    I was asked to then have another blood test 1 week prior to next app so they have an update ready to go. For me, I have been left to try naturally and then tomorrow is to talk Clomid and possible Laparoscopy as I may have Endo too. I was only given 3 months to try because I had seen her for a while before I started and so some investigation had already been done.
    Good luck! It can be exciting as well as stressful but no point in worrying just yet; it might be really positive...and dry lol!
    Baby dust xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Hello!
    Where are you at with things ie. how long TTC, any other issues etc (sorry if you already mentioned!)
    I had an appointment and as Channy said its pretty boring; lots of questions and a million bits of paper to have tests. I was then asked to come back in 3 months which is tomorrow eek!
    I was asked to then have another blood test 1 week prior to next app so they have an update ready to go. For me, I have been left to try naturally and then tomorrow is to talk Clomid and possible Laparoscopy as I may have Endo too. I was only given 3 months to try because I had seen her for a while before I started and so some investigation had already been done.
    Good luck! It can be exciting as well as stressful but no point in worrying just yet; it might be really positive...and dry lol!
    Baby dust xx
    Hello
    This is our second appt already been to the boring one to request tests, that was 8 weeks ago. We were referred to FS by GP after a year of trying and a complete run of tests showing nothing wrong with me and low sperm count with DH. Ive had an HSG, ultrasounds and bloods done plus doing a tracking cycle currently. DH has done his second SA (MFI) and he's had bloods done too. This appt will hopefully be our "decision maker" and decide if and when we can start IVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello
    This is our second appt already been to the boring one to request tests, that was 8 weeks ago. We were referred to FS by GP after a year of trying and a complete run of tests showing nothing wrong with me and low sperm count with DH. Ive had an HSG, ultrasounds and bloods done plus doing a tracking cycle currently. DH has done his second SA (MFI) and he's had bloods done too. This appt will hopefully be our "decision maker" and decide if and when we can start IVF
    Oooh that's exciting. But I understand why you might be a bit anxious. I still get nervous at my appointments and I'm not down the IVF road yet. You'll have to let us know how you go :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

When will u b testing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    When will u b testing?
    Clinic's BT is next Tuesday before our appt with FS. Might do a POAS Monday night though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clinic's BT is next Tuesday before our appt with FS. Might do a POAS Monday night though.
    Not too long to wait then. I'm hoping for u xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (22-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not much that I've been reading about fertility treatment feels like it applies to me, since I don't knowingly have any issues or have any symptoms of potential issues.

Makes me feel like they may spend a lot of time trying to find something wrong with me when all I want them to do is put one of DH's swimmers in one of my eggs and pop it back in for me to bake...

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Not much that I've been reading about fertility treatment feels like it applies to me, since I don't knowingly have any issues or have any symptoms of potential issues.

Makes me feel like they may spend a lot of time trying to find something wrong with me when all I want them to do is put one of DH's swimmers in one of my eggs and pop it back in for me to bake...

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Arlais I dont think its that they want to find something wrong, more that they want to know what theyre dealing with. We're in the same boat: MFI with nothing wrong with me (so far) so to have all these tests on me seems like a waste of time but Id rather know now if there is something I can do for this to work than 5 cycles in and a year wasted (not to mention the $$$)