+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 256573747576 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had a scarilly straight forward discussion with centerlink today. Err. They called me back quicker than they said, the woman was incredibly helpful and my questions were answered in a whole 2 minutes with no holds, transfers or repeats. Umm... Did I wake up in an alternate reality? Tempted to buy a scratchie atm..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennaisme View Post
    I had a scarilly straight forward discussion with centerlink today. Err. They called me back quicker than they said, the woman was incredibly helpful and my questions were answered in a whole 2 minutes with no holds, transfers or repeats. Umm... Did I wake up in an alternate reality? Tempted to buy a scratchie atm..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I'm scared too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tildy View Post
    My 8 mnth old DD took her first steps! And best of all her brothers happen to be with us right now and dad was home to film it so no one missed out!
    Wow, 8 months old! My dd2 is that age and I can't imagine her walking- she's only just pulling herself up on furniture. I bet your dd looks so cute and much too little to be walking, like a little doll. You've certainly got your hands full!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    After feeding DD at 3:30am and putting her back to bed, she started whinging & fussing but before I got up to her, DH reached out & hugged me, and said "You're doing a good job, I know it's hard."
    Awe bless him! Did you reply 'it's your turn to get her now' 😆

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    I woke up after 8am this morning thinking 'where are my girls' Miss 6 had told them not to wake mummy and brought them downstairs, turned the cartoons on and chopped up some fruit for their breakfast. She even changed DD4 nappy for me.. How do they just know when you need that extra sleep?
    <3 my 4 girls!!
    Naaaw that's adorable, such a good little girl you have. Can she please talk to my ds? There is NO way he would do any of that. You must be pretty proud of your dd

Thanks
    Reviews
    I took DS for his 6 mth check with his cardiologist this morning. The hole in his heart has closed to a "pinprick" and the dr couldn't even hear the murmur through the stethoscope. ::yellclap::

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whirligig For This Useful Post:

ArthurDent  (23-01-2014),Purple Lily  (22-01-2014)

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have had a lovely day, but my biggest excitement was getting a new couch cover (to have as a back up) on clearance at ikea today for my ektorp sofa.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Went to the park with my beautiful babies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Both girls were perfectly behaved all day... I can't ask for any more than that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by My Beloved Ones View Post
    Wow, 8 months old! My dd2 is that age and I can't imagine her walking- she's only just pulling herself up on furniture. I bet your dd looks so cute and much too little to be walking, like a little doll. You've certainly got your hands full!
    Yeah. My DP's oldest walked at 7 months so maybe its in the blood. She is pretty pleased with all the new things she can reach and I am in mega cleaning mode now. It really is amazing the range of ages for milestones like this.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tildy For This Useful Post:

My Beloved Ones  (23-01-2014),peanutmonkey  (23-01-2014)