+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeps chat or sing unless I'm driving on an unfamiliar dodgy road (like up or down a mountain range) that its everyone shut up!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I chat, sing, dance when im driving....except for if im lost or following direction, then i need to focus!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bennos Mummy For This Useful Post:

SassyMummy  (16-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I drive and chat if someone else is in the car with no issues. I learnt to drive with someone talking... My instructor would chat when not actually talking about what to do next.

I also sing. Like... Every single time I am in the car. Super loudly if I'm the only one in it. I'm actually about to go out and am already thinking about which song will come up next in my playlist and how I want to sing along to it. Lol.

DD and I have heaps of conversations and sing alongs in the car.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I drive and chat / sing all the time, but I have to stop when I'm merging when it's busy or parking, especially if its a reverse park lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can drive and chat. When learning my driving teacher used to chat to me alot when learning. At the end she said that wasn't just because she likes to chat lol. It was because I have a child in the car and need to be able to drive no matter whats going on around me and it worked 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unless there is some sort of "high pressure" situation...we are always talking and chatting.

High pressure = lost/dangerous conditions(heavy rain/fog)

Gosh, if i could not concentrate on a million things and drive I don't know how i would ever drive with my kids in the car lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Yeah if I'm looking for a turn off or something I ask everyone to be quiet for a couple of minutes... But then Im right back to chatting again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    I learnt to drive with someone talking... My instructor would chat when not actually talking about what to do next.
    Same here! He figured that I needed to get used to noise when driving because there was no way I'd be in the car with my friends & have silence!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm happy to have a chat in the car, except for in a situation that requires extra concentration (driving in hectic city traffic/in an unfamiliar area and we're trying to find our way around/heavy rain).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I chat, constantly.

If no one else is in the car I either listen to my local abc station (it's like a conversation in my car ) or I put the sound system df put in the car to bl00dy good use!

Heavy traffic, parking, highway, local streets I'm fine.

Unless df has pinged me off then it's silence! Yes, I did notice that car 200 meters up the road has applied their brakes, have you noticed I'm slowing down silly man!
    Last edited by dancingchipmunk; 16-04-2013 at 10:37.