+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default can you drive and chat at the same time or do you just focus on one thing at a time

can you drive and chat at the same time or do you just focus on one thing at a time

I know some people who can
    -deal with a million interuptions and bombardement and dont seem to flinch
    -
    and others who are better focusing on thing at a time, and get more tired with interuptions and dont get back to what they were doing so easily.
    I wonder how many people fall into each category.

I wonder how many people can drive and chat at the same time and how many really find that stressful and prefer to just drive and focus mainly on that maybe with a bit of chatter but generally focusing on one thing at a time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I can but my mum can't. I find it awkward sitting in such a confined space in absolute silence.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I talk all the time when I'm driving. I'd fall asleep through boredom if I didn't!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I can do both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm constantly talking whilst driving whether it's to my daughters or on my phone (Bluetooth not holding it)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im always talking while I am driving. Either to DF or DS or singing to my hearts content if no one else is in the car

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm always talking or singing.

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Depends on the situation if its somewhere that I have no idea where I'm going (ie a city) then not really unless theyre giving me directions as well but generally yeah I can. Sometimes I get a little too wrapped up in conversation and forget my turn but usually I'm fine :laughing;

Sent from my talky stick

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I prefer to not talk in the car and listen the radio, but I have to play endless car games with my 4yo (I spy, let's spot xyz, what dinosaur/animal/etc am I thinking of).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    my car is Always chaotic lol ill sing or talk to the kids or DH sometimes either one of the kids is screaming Or one asking questions. I am so use To It now that driving by myself in silence feels lonely lol so I crank up the music and sing like I'm auditioning for Aussie idol I cannot sit in silence driving.