+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Almost 2yo DS goes to bed in flannel PJs and a quilt, I check on him before I go to bed to make sure he is still warm and add an extra blanket if he is cold. He can pull the blanket up if he gets cold, has only recently taken to not kicking it off. Have you tried the thick blanket onesie's from Target? Or there is something called a Bed Sok I think, which is like a sheet with a blanket attached so it can't be kicked off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My DS 23 months currently goes to bed with flannel pj's and he has a thin but warm blanket over him. We r in Sydney so it's not that cold yet but I figure he can always kick the blankets off but at least his arms and back will be warm if he does.

On hot nights he's in shorts and shirt still with the same blanket.

If I'm not sure I put him in a long sleeved shirt and shorts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My son is 2.5 & goes to bed at the moment in flannel pjs, singlet & socks. I put the sheet on him when he goes to bed & then when I go to bed I put his doona & sometimes another blanket if its cold enough. If i get up in the night i check on him & sometimes need to put the 2nd blanket on, if its cold. If its warm when i put him to bed but expected to cool a lot over night I put the fan on until I go to bed then turn it off =) he sleeps 7pm - 7am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For both our 5 and 3yo we put the aircon on timer, for both when its hot or cool. Ie we set it to come on heat at 3am so the whole room warms up in winter and they don't get cold and wake. Works a treat, totally worth the money to install! Unless you're in a rental of course. Just an idea....