I need some advice.
We are ttc (5th cycle now) and we've been invited to a wedding in Sept.
Over much debating, we decided we'd go and I told the couple we'd join them.
The plan was, not to stop ttc and if I fall, we cancel or fly with doctors ok.
I've just realised most travel insurance doesn't cover cancelation due to pregnancy complications.
I'm now stressing out. I think i've over-comitted. What would you do?
Note: It's a 24 hour flight to Austria.