+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Proud Mumma, I know what you mean about not being able to afford a private fertility clinic. DH is on DSP and I'm only classified as casual so my hours change weekly. Although we're doing much better than we were money still isn't fantastic. l also know what you mean about the weightless. I'm between 106 and 107 at the moment. that's 13 -14 less than l was but still big enough to cause problems. I'd love to get back to the 90kg I was when I fell pregnant with DS but that could take years at the rate I'm losing it. Good luck with both journeys.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey chunkydunks sorry to hear your not feeling too good and about your husband too. I can relate because my husband has sleep apnea (not overweight) and major sleep issues, is always tired and has night terrors too so bd is not always possible. I sometimes get upset telling him that I know I'm majority of the problem but not bd'ing around the right times or enough means we might be missing it constantly and I am actually o'ing. I weigh way more than you and although I know losing weight is better for me healthwise time is not on my side. I'm scared of it not happening again. I've just made the hard decision to actually quit work last week so I can be with my son during day tilk he goes to school. I think if he is my only one I don't want to have any regrets. I'm reverting to casual at my job so I can work whenever I want if they have shifts available. I know it will be tight but I've got casual to fall back on too.

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Ladies. I'm still a bit shocked as didn't think it was going to happen this month but am so happy that it did!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I had my first appointment with ob/fs today (he delivered my first bub and he was really nice so really happy to be dealing with him again). It has been decided that for my first month I am going to try Letrozole while some other tests are completed including a blood test to assess my egg reserve (which scares me a little). I didn't try this drug last time so I am happy to give it a go and have read some good things about it on the good old google for women like myself who are not over weight and don't respond to clomid. He doesn't want to keep me on this for long and admits that we will probably go onto FSH sooner rather than later, I have just been reading about the use of letrozole and FSH injections together to improve response - has anyone done this????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Thats all sounding very promising Heyside. Fingers crossed you get your BFP very soon.

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't heard of letrozole before but I bet if feels good to now have a plan in place!! I'm sure you will have a BFP in no time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunkydunks View Post
    Thats all sounding very promising Heyside. Fingers crossed you get your BFP very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Monkey_Heart View Post
    I haven't heard of letrozole before but I bet if feels good to now have a plan in place!! I'm sure you will have a BFP in no time
    Thanks Chunkydunks and LMH, feeling quite positive at the moment which is good, quite strange this time round as we seem to have a more relaxed approach to it all as we know we have been successful in the past conceiving DD, less stress which is nice, might even help. I think Letrozole is also called Ferma LMH if you have heard of that, its actually a drug used officially for menopausal breast cancer patients to supress estrogen which in turn increases FSH and therefore is used for fertility issues, very similar to clomid though I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heyside, great to hear you have a plan in place that you're happy with

How's everyone else this weekend?

I'm struggling. I have my blood test on Wednesday to see if I'm utd, but I've (stupidly) been POAS every day since my last pregnyl booster, to watch the hcg fade out, and hopefully see it fade back in. So far it's just faded out. Why do I do this to myself?? No AF, still in with a shot, but I'm torturing myself and stressing about how I'll cope if it's a bfn.

TWW - you suck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Tww does suck. I'm not confident at all but we have dtd more than most other cycles. We'll just see what happens.

Good luck with you blood test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    After just two months on the metformin I got my bfp! Good luck to you all hope u get yours soon x

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app