+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for that chunkydunks. It's good to know for next time. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up but a small part of me has a glimmer of hope that maybe I could be. I've noticed a pattern now with af but honestly its changed so much over the years I wouldn't be surprised if it changes back to very long cycles. I need to lose alot of weight but funny enough my cycles are way more regular now than before when lighter. hopefully vitex will start working soon.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies I hope you don't mind me popping in here! I am just starting TTC #2 with FSH injections. My DS is 14 months old. I'm a little nervous about heading down this path again. I just saw my fertility dr today and I start injecting tomorrow! It's overwhelming! Hope you are all having some luck...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey chunkydunks...how are u going? Did af come or are u pregnant?? Hopefully it's the latter for u!!

Hi violet. ..how are ur fsh injections going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Welcome Violet. I hope you get your bfp soon.

Af arrived right on time and is still lingering. Wish it'd just bugger off.

Where are you up to in your cycle?

Sent from my pho....oh who am I kidding. It's rarely used as a phone

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chunky - Boo to af turning up!! Are you going to try anything different this cycle?

Violet - I think we may have been in the last TTC PCOS group together. My DS is 17 months and I'm now doing my second cycle of FSh injections as last cycle failed. I'm currently in the TWW after Ovulating on Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Ooooo good luck lmh

Hmmm....something different? More bd maybe lol. We'll just see what happens. Dh hasn't been well and his pain levels in have been through the roof so we just take it as it comes.

Sent from my pho....oh who am I kidding. It's rarely used as a phone

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunkydunks For This Useful Post:

Love_Monkey_Heart  (08-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that chunkydunks. My af is still lingering too. It was sooo light then it gets heavier on day 6?!? Anyways I wouldn't be surprised if it went for 2 wks. And u know what? Wd definitely need to dtd more often. I sometimes think whats the bet I have o'd but just didn't bd enough to catch it. At least if I continue to get af regularly then I can try bd'ing a few days in a row. I wonder though if I get a week of spotting again does that mean that definitely af is coming in a week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sometimes feel likes a chore tbh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah Love_Monkey_Heart, you may be right! My son is 14.5 months, so makes sense You may remember MrsPump, she was in that group too, we are still in touch as our LO were born a couple of weeks apart!

I'm on CD 12, 7th day of FSH. Had a scan today and I have one 11mm follie and a slightly smaller one too. I'm madly hoping it grows up big and strong by next week! Next scan is Monday, but we will DTD on the weekend just in case. They've upped my dosage to 100 units. It'd be amazing if this actually worked first time. Must not get my hopes up!!!!

So are all of you just finishing AF? Who's doing fertility? Hopefully it's a big month for us all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I decided to finally join this thread after reading a few times, my DD is now 2 years old and we are ttc no.2. I came off the pill back in March after starting a low gi diet at the beginning of the year, I have also been on met for nearly 4 months. My cycle doesn't seem to be anything near normal as yet though and I don't seem to be ovulating so have my first appointment with my gynecologyst on the 20th of this month. I conceived DD through FSH injections after failed cycles (no ovulation) of clomid, just wondered if any ladies on here have had a similar experience and if you had to try clomid again second time around or if they put you straight onto the injections to save time?