+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies how's everyone going??

Heyside - hope you're keeping yourself busy this cycle and getting that LH waaaay down to where its supposed to be while your at it Will you get a blood test at some stage to see where its at? I had a blood test yesterday to see why AF was taking its sweet old time and my Oest came back at 473?! It only got up to 257 after 25 days of injecting this past cycle! My Progesterone and LH were both low though I didn't ask what the actual levels were. Think I might have to do some research with Dr Google.... Hope you're doing ok x

Violet - If you're still checking in, how's that bubba coming along? When's your next scan?? Hope you're doing fabulously and not dealing with any MS. Drop us a line xx

Anybody cycling ATM?

AFM - CD1 has finally arrived today so I start injecting a dose of 62.5 FSH tomorrow....fingers crossed for a shorter/ much better cycle this time around! 43 days was a bit brutal for a medicated cycle :-/ O'ing and making it to a TWW is my first goal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladydee - Good luck with this cycle, hopefully all goes to plan with a shorter cycle this time and you get your bfp! We would have been cycling together if things had gone to plan for me

Thanks for asking how things are with me, like you say though just trying to keep myself busy, trying to relax and just enjoy life at the moment. I am on CD2 so af is here (at least its the start of a new cycle). I will now take the pill for the next month and when af turns up again on CD1 I will go for a blood test to see how LH is going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies! Thanks for asking after me Ladydee I'm going well so far. I'm 6 weeks tomorrow. It feels like it's dragging by. My scan is on the 12th, at 7+2 weeks and it can't come soon enough! I just wanna see that it's all real. MS has set in, but it's more arvo sickness really. No puking yet, just gagging and nauseous. It's somewhat reassuring.

I do hope your cycle is a quick one Ladydee. I will be stalking around to see you're results! Thinking of you too Heyside, I hope things are looking up for you ASAP! Xo

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violethope For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-09-2013),Ladydee  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear that all is going well for you violethope. ms is not good but always reassuring that's things are happening as they should. Will be so good for you to see your little one on the scan - keep us upated

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone ladies??

Enjoy your scan today Violethope!! Eeek! How exciting xx

AFM- Oest up to 800 yesterday on CD10 so much much better this cycle...yay! Was only up to 257 on CD25 last cycle. Pretty sure I'll get my trigger tomorrow and IUI probably on Sat. More bloods today. In with a chance at least...yay!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Violethope  (12-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow violethope its scan day, hope you have enjoyed it and you have seen some beautiful pics of your little bubba

Ladydee - great to hear your good news! Hope you have a great cycle

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Violethope  (12-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oest only up a bit more today (890) but a rise is a rise....fingers crossed my scan tomorrow shows one or two follies tops!

Lemon cakes - you must be getting close to starting again also??

Yay Heyside!!!!
    Last edited by Ladydee; 12-09-2013 at 16:52.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw thanks for thinking of me girls

My scan went well (despite the nervous 30min wait while FS ran late!). 'Bubba 2' is measuring spot on for dates (7+2) and HR was 144bpm.

Ladydee - excited for you!! Fingers crossed for your follies! Sounds like this cycle was SO much better than your last.

Nearly there Heyside, I hope the break leaves you full of baby making energy!

Hope you don't mind if I pop in from time to time.

Baby dust!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Violethope For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (13-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Violethope View Post
    Aw thanks for thinking of me girls

My scan went well (despite the nervous 30min wait while FS ran late!). 'Bubba 2' is measuring spot on for dates (7+2) and HR was 144bpm.

Ladydee - excited for you!! Fingers crossed for your follies! Sounds like this cycle was SO much better than your last.

Nearly there Heyside, I hope the break leaves you full of baby making energy!

Hope you don't mind if I pop in from time to time.

Baby dust!!
    Beautiful heartbeat Violet Im having a mind blank, do you have a boy or girl already? A boy I think?? Are you hoping for either one? My DH reeeally wants a boy next and I'd like the pigeon-pair but, gosh it'd be so much cheaper to just have another girl! Everything......bought! I have a sister too so, Id like for my DD to experience the closeness of that too....can honestly say I'd be happy either way Please do keep us updated! We all have kiddies at home already in here so it's not like that dreaded feeling of TTC#1 and not knowing if you'll ever experience becoming a mum at all..... we're just trying to see if we could possibly be EXTRA blessed with more than one

AFM - ONE 20mm follie today, beautiful lining of 11.5mm and trigger shot done this morning! IUI/turkey basting booked for tomorrow....yay!!! Shortest cycle ever

Thanks
    Reviews
    Violethope - Great to hear all went well at the scan, very reassuring to hear that heart beat and see all is well. How is the pregnancy feeling at the moment has any sickness gone?

Ladydee - Great news, the follie is a perfect size and ready to be caught. Good luck with the IUI and BD

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (13-09-2013)