+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh wow violethope, so excited for you, I understand you being cautious due to the pregnyl injection but if it's getting darker that's fab news as can't be due to the injection. I remember being told last time to test 14 days after injection as it would def be out of the system them, am I right in thinking that will be in next few days for you??? Hopefully the line gets darker and darker. waiting to hear more from you soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Violethope View Post
    Aw, you ladies are lovely Sooo, I caved on Friday arvo and shamefully POAS after swearing I wouldn't til Sunday! I was driving home from work and I got butterflies in my stomach, like crazy ones, and I felt compelled to test! Turns out I got a strong line on an Internet cheapy test. I was surprised, but not too hopeful. Kept testing over the weekend and the lines have gotten darker! Today showed a big difference. I did a FRER test this arvo and it was positive within seconds. By this stage in my previous 2 cycles there was no line, the pregnyl was gone. I can't be 100% sure, because of the pregnyl shot I had last tues, but it's looking good!! Fingers crossed!!
    Oooo how exciting!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunkydunks For This Useful Post:

Violethope  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woohoo, you caught the eggie for sure!!! :-D I don't know how/if the shots are different than the progesterone pessaries but when I used them with my dd, I HPT 12dpo and got my positive which got stronger and stronger, even with diluted arvo tests.....baby-Violet#2, on the way!! Massive congrats Hun, you've given me hope :-D xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Violethope  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay violet hope!!!!!!
    Pregnyl helped me fall with coop and I got a strong positive at 1 week.

Ds's surgery is grommets and adenoids had him at Ed this Arvo after he was wheezy and struggling to breath, dr was great! Said that while he can't diagnose asthma in toddlers it's highly likely that's what he has so to up the dosage of ventolin and see how we go
    Did that after his bath and the affect was amazing! His breathing settled right down and he went off to sleep happily chatting

Poor DH has had a slight gastro bug this weekend so I've had two sick babies to deal with

👪 Cooper 8/6/12 - lovingly welcomed after 3 years TTC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Violethope - How is that line coming along any darker???? I have been thinking about you!!!!!

Hoping - Good that the increased dose has helped your little one, hope the operation helps everything to settle down for him.

AFM - Just had an appointment this morning over the phone with fertility clinic and hopefully everything looks good to go ahead with injections next week. I take my last pill on Tuesday and then wait for af to arrive when I will go for a blood test to see what's going on, injections can then start and scan on day 10. Nice to feel that everything is moving forward.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats viokethope! So glad it worked fir you second go! Hopefully you have a great pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey! I'm definitely UTD Can't quite believe it! Third time lucky! Lines are super dark now. Just gotta wait for my blood test tomorrow to properly confirm.

Heyside, so good that your cycle is all planned now, it's nice to know what's coming up. I'll have my fingers crossed for you.

Ladydee, are you done with provera yet? You and Heyside might be cycling together?!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes, I deeply appreciate it xo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Violethope For This Useful Post:

ProudMumma34  (20-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    OMG!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY. Huge congrats Violet! !

Sent from my pho....oh who am I kidding. It's rarely used as a phone

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunkydunks For This Useful Post:

Violethope  (20-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fab news Violethope so happy for you , time to celebrate and enjoy the pregnancy now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just after some advice from the girls who have used FSH injections before, when ttc DD I had to inject for over 20 days, my successful cycle I injected for 23 days which is a very long time I think in comparison to most people. I have just tried to predict when I will be ready to trigger this time if af turns up next week and my cycle is very similar to last time, turns out it may be around the time that DH is away for work for 2 nights . Now I could stay on the pill for another week and try and work the cycle best for us but then what if my cycle is shorter this time and I don't have to inject for so long? What would everyone else do, has anyone any advice???