+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladydee - I'm on my final clomid cycle at the moment (day 20 today). So if this doesn't work I'll join the injecting club. I think I might take a month off before starting them. I also have to get that dye test for my tubes which terrifies me because it hurt so much 3 years ago (but I conceived shortly after it so it might be good to do!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Laydee

About 2 months ago I had one month of bleeding on and off. I see a doc at a gynae clinic at my local hospital and they wanted to see what my endometrial lining looked like with an induced cycle. So I was told to take it for 21 days. I honestly didn't think to ask why so long for but I will be at my appt on Thursday as it was an awful, extremely heavy period...sooo much bleeding and big clots (sorry tmi). Usually I'm happy to get my period cause my cycles are irregular but I've never been so happy to stop bleeding. Couldn't see it stopping!

Unfortunately the clinic won't give me any treatment due to my weight. I conceived my son naturally but it took 3.5 years for that too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Personals to come but a quick selfish AFM- Well ladies....I'm out. Cycle cancelled :-/ 4 follicles at a very stubborn 10-12mm on cycle day 29. Ah well, picked up some Provera and ready to get my next cycle started.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Better luck with the next cycle Laydee

Sent from my GT-N8010 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - So sorry to hear you cycle has been cancelled so frustrating!!!! Did they not think a higher dose would create a stand out follie??? Big hugs love, this journey can be so so hard. Hopefully your next cycle all will go to plan.

Lemonpancakes - Hopefully this last cycle of clomid works for you, I do like the feeling of being somewhat (as much as I can be with PCOS) in control with the injections though so there are some positives. A rest is sometimes nice throughout all of this isn't it, suppose that's how I feel at the moment whilst being put on the pill for a month, no stress wondering what is happening just going with the flow until the end of the month.

AFM - As I say not much going on, dropped DH's semen specimen off yesterday morning for analysis which was a different thing to organise around my mother in law staying with us haha!!!!!! Hopefully we get those results amongst others when I have my appointment over the phone next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Ladydee, what a bummer about your cycle At least you were prepared for that result, though I'm sure it's still very disappointing. What is the plan for your dosage next cycle? Start a little higher? I'm lucky that my cycles have been fine tuned now, with a dose of 100 of Puregon, I seem to O on day 14-15 with one dominant follicle and then go on to have a 28 day cycle. Now, if I could just fall pregnant, that'd be great! Btw, I think it's amazing that you can draw your own blood!! What a talent!

AFM, I'm hanging in there at 8-9DPO. Haven't POAS yet, don't intend to until at least Sunday! I'm bloated and tight feeling around the pelvis, but that could easily be from my pregnyl shots, or from AF building up. But hey, I'm hopeful

Thanks
    Reviews
    all round ladies!

Still haven't quite convinced DH to try again. He is so stressed at the moment about $$$ that I don't want to bring it up
    Hopefully once ds has his surgery things will settle down again and we can sort some things out. 6 weeks and counting till surgery day! I can't wait to get it over with! Poor little guy is sick all the time so fx this helps him out!

Had a little bit :af: over the weekend, well I'm guessing its that cause no other signs of anything and we haven't Dtd for a little while because DH can feel mirena strings so he freaks out

👪 Cooper 8/6/12 - lovingly welcomed after 3 years TTC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Violethope - Have you POAS yet??? I have my fingers and toes crossed for you lol!! You so deserve that BFP!!! Symptoms sound good x

Hoping - Hope things settle down for you once DS has his surgery (sorry can't remember what you said the op was for), hope all goes well. Once its all over you can start thinking about ttc more

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Violethope  (18-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm thinking about you too Violet with all fingers and toes crossed xo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Violethope  (18-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw, you ladies are lovely Sooo, I caved on Friday arvo and shamefully POAS after swearing I wouldn't til Sunday! I was driving home from work and I got butterflies in my stomach, like crazy ones, and I felt compelled to test! Turns out I got a strong line on an Internet cheapy test. I was surprised, but not too hopeful. Kept testing over the weekend and the lines have gotten darker! Today showed a big difference. I did a FRER test this arvo and it was positive within seconds. By this stage in my previous 2 cycles there was no line, the pregnyl was gone. I can't be 100% sure, because of the pregnyl shot I had last tues, but it's looking good!! Fingers crossed!!