+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ProudMumma, not nice to have horrible AF pains, just to top off the disappointment! Hopefully this is the start of a positive cycle for you.

Heyside, when is your BT? Did you say you're having a day 21 test to see if you O'd?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Violethope For This Useful Post:

ProudMumma34  (29-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had my 21 day blood test last week, I rung for the results and was told my ob would ring me with results and so far he hasn't. Was thinking I may ring back today but I truthfully know the answer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunkydunks View Post
    Hehe. Well it's DH's fault here. No bd means no baby

Sent from my GT-N8010 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    We don't always get to bd as often as we'd like (my husband has sleep isdues) but I said to him I know that I'm the majority of the problem but I'm sure I'm not 100%. Like I've probably ovulated here and there but we haven't caught it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sorry Heyside, I remember now! Gosh, it's not great having to wait so long for results :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    That is painful having to wait heyside. With any luck you'll gwt thw results soon with no negative impact on your cycle.

Proudmumma, with us it's a number of things. There is a very fine balance for dh. If he's in too much pain we can't but if he takes too many pain killers they kill more than just the pain. Also he has very low testosterone so he needs more teats to make sure it hasn't caused other problems. So yep, like you my problems are a big factor but his contribute a lot too.

I went a bit MIA because I've been feeling down about it all. Then a client upset me today but I couldn't show it. It was drizzling on and off all morning here so we were discussing getting washing done. I said as long as ds and I had uniforms I didn't care about the rest. She then said "well just think how lucky you are to omly have 1 to look after and not 3". I honestly wanted to smack her but she doesn't know our struggle to ttc.

Sent from my pho....oh who am I kidding. It's rarely used as a phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hay guys, just wanted to check in, had 2x BFN followed by AF Saturday :-(. I'm currently sunning myself in Mexico for 3 weeks for my sister in laws wedding so fingers crossed 3 round of clomid will work with a bit of relaxation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that Saralou. Hopefully Mexico can distract u!

It's definitely harder when you can't dtd alot.

I really hate it when ppl say that CD!! Like we are doing ourselves a favour for only having 1 child!

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was sure I posted here last night... Mustn't have worked. Big hugs Saralou, bummer. Hope Mexico is awesome! Good luck with the next cycle xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have THE heaviest period I've experienced in ages!! And painful . Cramps alllll day. Feeling sick from it. Changing pads multiple times a day (sorry I know tmi but I need to vent lol)

I'm sooo disgusted in myself!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I had to have an internal today . The sonoghrapher said it would be a waste of time not to do it and that they won't see anything otherwise. She offered me to reschedule but I didn't take 21 days of provera for nothing!!

She was great. Gentle and really friendly and just a lovely lady.

My period is seriously really heavy. Today I changed pads 7 times. It's extremely clotty (sorry tmi) I feel sick seeing it when I go to the toilet. I'm scared to go to sleep.

Im highly emotional now. What if there is something wrong? What if it's endometriosis? ?? I'm struggling to lose weight as it is. Endo will just make ttc even harder

On top of that my husband and I had an argument and he's gone to sleep and we haven't resolved it.

I feel so down. Feel like just dissapearing and getting away from everyone. ..but can't bear not see my son. He's innocent. I love him to bits.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app