+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hay guys, violethope I'm so sorry AF arrived it sucks and we all know that disappointment your heart aches, you feel sorry for yourself and I don't know if anyone else does but I often cry and ask myself what have I done so wrong in my life I deserve this. It's absolutely heart aching, sending lots of hugs. Well I'm currently on CD 26 and if I did ovulate on the 14 I'm 12DPO I promised myself no tests till after my due AF date but what did I go and do 10DPO took a test which was a BFN cried most of the afternoon ! Is 10DPO to early ?? I think I'm pretty much out this month had no signs or symptoms but never been PG before so I would really not know what I'm looking for ! I only had my drilling done last month so I guess I can't ask for a miracle but I sure would like one . I have been emotion, grumpy,my mood has been terrible so I'm pretty just I have PMT I have noticed I have has a lot of spots on my chin like big blind spots which I never get but it could just be the hormones from clomid. Grrrrr I have been so upset and down the last week hubby does not know what to do with me. We are off to Mexico for my sister in laws wedding on Saturday for 3 weeks maybe I just need to relax, sun, sea, sand and lots of B.Ding hehehe. Although not sure about taking clomid on my hols. Let me know how your all going. I'm going to try not to test tomorrow but I just can't help myself lol.

Little ted how are you doing ? I know we are on the same cycle days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ProudMumma - Fingers crossed for you hun

Violethope - So sorry to hear that news hun , was so hoping this month was yours. Try not to get too down about it all (easier said than done I know).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ProudMumma34  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Saralou81 - Hopefully it was just too soon to test for you, try to hold off and hopefully it will be good news next time you poas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankd heyside.

Sorry to hear that violet hope...hopefully next cycle is the one. Try and stay positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm definitely think af is on her way. Although my weight hasn't really changed I've bloated up something shocking like I've got a pregnant belly. I guess provera is doing it's job

Thanks
    Reviews
    Visited a friend who just had a baby and he was absolutely gorgeous!!! Newborns are beautiful! I got sooo clucky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ProudMumma - Sorry to hear af is on her way and you feel so bloated. I know how you feel about seeing new born bubbas, I get so clucky too - they just turn my inside into mush lol!!!! One of my best friends is having a new baby any day now - can't wait for cuddles.

AFM - I have tried to ring Ob twice now to find out if I have ovulated but he hasn't looked at my blood test results as yet. feel like I am stalking him lol! Waiting for a return phone call with some answers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like af is here. Today was last day of provera. I know tmi but I got alot of bright red fresh blood when I wiped in toilet. So definitely no baby in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully you can move on next month Proudmumma after this provera testing knowing more about yr cycle and move onto a bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM-I have had some spotting today so I am suspecting no ovulation as only on cd24 and think its probably just break through bleeding, strange though I still find it quite nice to see as when we were trying for DD I had no bleeding at all. Hopefully ob will start me on injections again when I see him a week on Monday.