+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ProudMumma and Mrs Knowles - It is hard not being able to plan our family to exactly how we want it it, ie age gap but we just have to believe it will happen and it definitely will so try and think positively.

Violethope - That is so hard, I remember that awful feeling in the pit of your stomach when you hear someone saying that when it is all you dream for is to be in their position. Here is hoping you get some good news on that stick over the next few days .

On a different note, I have just been reading about 'armpit august' next month in Uk where women are going to grow their armpit hair for the month to raise awareness of PCOS. Suppose it's running along the lines of Movemeber, but would you be prepared to do it lol??? Don't think I would, can't see myself showing everyone my hairy pits to raise awareness lol! There has to be a better way!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think that would make me feel even worse!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha, not too keen on hairy armpits! Nice to know PCOS is being brought into the public eye a bit though.

So, ladies who have had BFP's in the past, how many DPO did you get it? What about those who've had pregnyl?
    Last time around, I got mine at 12DPO, and my pregnyl had faded out around 10DPO. Currently I'm 10DPO, getting more faint each day (yes, I know, I'm a POAS addict!) and I'm hoping madly that it will darken in the next couple of days. I'm so scared of another negative result though, can't help preparing for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Violethope View Post
    Haha, not too keen on hairy armpits! Nice to know PCOS is being brought into the public eye a bit though.

So, ladies who have had BFP's in the past, how many DPO did you get it? What about those who've had pregnyl?
    Last time around, I got mine at 12DPO, and my pregnyl had faded out around 10DPO. Currently I'm 10DPO, getting more faint each day (yes, I know, I'm a POAS addict!) and I'm hoping madly that it will darken in the next couple of days. I'm so scared of another negative result though, can't help preparing for it.
    I'm a slow hcg riser - so usually 14dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soo frustrating. On d39 of my current cycle and no af yet...maybe cause I'm taking stupid provera for this scan but like I predicted different cycle length again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Violethope - Yeah have to agree that its good that PCOS is being brought more into the public eye as I don't know about you but I had never real heard about it until I was diagnosed, maybe if I had have heard about it I would have worked it out as I def had signs. Last time I got my BFP with injections I waited over 14 days, I was told by clinic to wait that long and to be honest I really wasn't expecting a positive due to so much disappointment so left it as long as possible lol! Great when we got the good news. Hope the line starts to get darker for you soon.
    ProudMumma - I don't think your af will turn up until you stop provera as that is when progesterone will drop signalling af to start unless you are pregnant obviously! I presume you will be asked to stop provera after scan when your lining has been checked? Who knows they might see a little bubba nestling into that beautiful lining you have been making - when is your scan?

AFM - I will be going for my blood test on Tuesday so will find out if I have ovulated or not, at least I will know then as at the moment I have no idea. At the beginning of my cycle after letrozole I felt lots of stretching as if my follicles where popping so felt very negative but since then I have felt bloated but no more popping where as normally I would feel that continuous popping for the whole month - so who knows lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep heyside I stop it at d21 which is next thursday...d21 from taking the tablets. The scan is 7 days after I stop the tablets. Would lovveee if they found an early pregnancy there! But not getting my hopes up. It hurts too much too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you've ovulated too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Heyside, I hope your BT shows you ovulated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another cycle bites the dust. AF is here PCOS sucks.