+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heyside, well found out yesterday I got the job :-) I'm now associate nurse unit manager ! Think I have just added to my stress levels lol ! I am on CD 17 at the mo thought I felt pulling/stretching kinda pains but have no idea what's going on in there lol. My EWCM has pretty much gone to creamy/watery but again not sure if this hubby's spermys lol. Guess it's the 2ww for me now ! How is everyone else doing ? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Well we've decided to have a break. We don't know for how long but we need to sort out DH's pain before we can do anything. I was prepared to have him say that he wasn't sure if he could do it full stop but he really wants to once we sort things out.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ProudMumma - I shouldn't think that it should make any difference when you take the provera, your progesterone may have dropped a little but not enough to bring af on until you have completely withdrawn from the pill.

Saralou - Congratulations that is great news!!!! Try and relax now and hopefully bubba is settling in to top of your good news.

Chunkydunks - sorry to hear you have decided to take a break but makes sense that your DH sorts himself out first, great news that you will go ahead with ttc once he his sorted. Are you going to stick around here until then?

AFM - I have had a few days of painful ovary twinges which I am putting down to my body trying to work but sadly think it's failing to work this time. We have been BD anyway every other day just incase. I have been doing some research into a gluten free diet and it's effect on PCOS over the last few days and I am wondering if it is something I should consider as the low gi diet I am currently following isn't helping at all.

Hope everyone else is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    I will stick around. I'm going to take the opportunity to get all the tests done and chart to see where things are at. Maybe try and get below the 100kg too. 5.8kg to go.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else in the TWW? I suck at it! So impatient!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Violethope View Post
    I'm not even Ovulating yet and I have had enough!!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Violethope View Post
    How much longer have you got to wait violethope?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrsknowles View Post
    I'm not even Ovulating yet and I have had enough!!! Lol
    Lol have to agree with you there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck violethope hopefully this is the cycle for u!

I'm dying to poas but holding off. Pretty sure I felt 'o' pains a few weeks ago. In a week or 2 it'll be 30 days since my last cycle. Buttt I'm taking provera too so don't like my chances. .. always hold onto the hope of that it could happen as I'm getting very slight sore breasts but it's on and off. I don't get my hopes up at all. Just starting to feel sad about the age gap that is happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMumma34 View Post
    Goodluck violethope hopefully this is the cycle for u!

I'm dying to poas but holding off. Pretty sure I felt 'o' pains a few weeks ago. In a week or 2 it'll be 30 days since my last cycle. Buttt I'm taking provera too so don't like my chances. .. always hold onto the hope of that it could happen as I'm getting very slight sore breasts but it's on and off. I don't get my hopes up at all. Just starting to feel sad about the age gap that is happening.
    ProudMumma that's how I feel. I didn't want this huge age gap I wanted them 3 years apart. DS will be 5 next year I'm just wishing and praying that it works this time. I feel like a crazy person taking all these supplements and meds and I'm really hoping seeing the naturopath changes things. I'm CD 12 and have no CM and my OPK's are still negative. No idea when my body will decide to Ovulate

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's the unknown, that's why this whole TTC thing is SO hard with PCOS, we just don't know what our bodies will do! So bloody envious of women who always O on the same CD, always have the same normal cycle. I'm on holidays at the moment, I'm a teacher, and I found out there's a girl at work who fell pregnant by accident. She's apparently complaining all the time about how this baby will ruin her life, ruin her chances of permanency etc. I'm so scared to go back to work and face her, I already want to slap her!! It's so unfair! Grrr.

Heyside, I have 6 days left til my BT. I am POAS every day to watch the pregnyl leave my system, so hopefully will know in a few days. Last pregnyl was just 2 days ago. Last time AF showed up 2 days before my BT. I wish I had the self control to not POAS, but I don't!!

Good luck to those of you waiting to O! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your eggies!!