+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Oh and hello Nippy. Hope your stay is short

Sent from my GT-N8010 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunkydunks For This Useful Post:

nippy  (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunkydunks View Post
    That seems dangerously low for the cals. If any of you want to talk to someone about weight loss have a chat to Zombie Eyes. She has lost a lot of weight and the research she has done shows that drastically reducing calories and increasing exercise can cause a lot of damage to the body. At the moment I'm losing roughly 1kg a month. Yes it's slow but the weight is staying off and I'm not missing out on anything.

That's fantastic sustainable weight loss! Well done! In my experience I have done more damage to myself and metabolism by eating too less. Have had to look at a correcting the imbalances to try to fix it. Unfortunately some of us just can't eat what ever we want all the time. I have had to come to accept that I will for the rest of my life have to calorie count and ensure that I'm not over eating. It's so easy to put on and damn hard to get weight off! It's all about the lifestyle and everything in moderation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    It's so hard with the weight loss. I've dropped 13.6kgs so far and most of that has been in the last 12 months. Moving out of my SIL's place was a big stress relief so a small amount come off then. When we decided to go vegetarian I started losing more. We started delivering pamphlets and that helped a bit more. Then I got the cleaning job. It's very physical work and it's helped me a bit. I'm now doing aqua once a week too.

I still find if I have too many carbs I'll start gaining small amounts again, if I eat too much junk I tend to sit on the same weight for ages (like I am now). When I eat a reasonable diet that's when I can continue to lose.

DS just bought home a box of fund raising chocolates. Let's see how strong I can be lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nippy, welcome So sorry to hear of your loss, that must've been so upsetting. Best of luck for this cycle!

It seems there are a few new people in this thread who are TTC#1. I participated in a thread when I was TTC my DS and I found it super helpful as all the ladies in there were first timers. I see that thread hasn't been posted in for AGES! I think it's fabulous to have you all here, so please stay, but maybe you girls should also pop by that thread and revive it! There may be others wanting to participate too

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Violethope For This Useful Post:

nippy  (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Saralou81 - Great news that your interview is over and done with (fingers crossed), hopefully you can relax a little now which might help your cycle.
    Hoping - Good luck with the new eating plan, great that your ob is very supportive, we need people like that to help us through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Violethope - Sounds like your clinic do some very good checks to keep you informed which is good. Hopefully your next bloods show you have ovulated and then you catch the egg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Nippy, sorry for your loss, hopefully you can get on the ttc journey again soon, easier said than done for someone to tell you to wait a few cycles especially with PCOS.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

nippy  (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chunkydunks - Sounds like you are loosing weight very steadily which is the best way to keep it off, keep up the good work.

AFM - Seem to have changed my mind overnight on what is happening in my cycle, I thought yesterday that something good was happening as I had a constant pulling feeling which I thought was maybe my body starting to ovulate but today my usual monthly pains have started especially on the right hand side so makes me think the letrozole hasn't worked . Will still try to Bd every other day just in case, would hate it if by some miracle I ovulate and we haven't been trying. Oh well best start thinking about my plans for next mobth and if I want to try a higher dose of letrozole or return to FSH injections. Sorry for my multiple replies, computer playing up again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day one was HARD!
    I forgot how metformin makes you feel have a huge headache this morning and had the worst insomnia last night

Just glad Cooper is now sleeping through! He has only just woken up at 8:45 this morning!

👪 Cooper 8/6/12 - lovingly welcomed after 3 years TTC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys does anyone know if taking provera at diff times makes a difference to it's affectiveness? I try to take it at 6:30pm but I've been taking it anywhere between 6:30-11:30 purely out of forgetfulness.