+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Saralou81 View Post
    Little Ted yey I will be praying its our month for both of us ! How you feeling on theClomid? I have had a few temper tantrums lol but feel better on it this month than last. I think I'm having changes in my CM but I'm useless in knowing if its hubby's spermys .

Hayside sorry about AF sending lots of love, have you got any plans for next cycle ? Meds ? Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
    Lol - our poor DHs - I...may...have had a few moments. But we're also doing renovations and a couple of things didn't go to plan and so is costing more! The cramping and nausea have gone now which is fantastic Glad you're having a better month than last time. Hopefully some April babies will be on their way soon!

Proudmama - If you fell easily would you still be questioning your right to have another? I too was questioning myself after a lot of unhelpful comments from others including our fs. The lovely ladies on bh helped me to understand that there are many ladies who easily fall with subsequent children and no one questions their right to have another child. Every child is precious and has a right to be wanted as much as the first.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 08-07-2013 at 09:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what your saying and i appreciate I your comment but didn't fall easily . It took 3.5 years although naturally cause I couldn't get help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a friend who did fsh...got pregnant first go. Decided to start trying again after 3 years and thought it would be as easy as just doing it again but nearly 2 years Later no luck. I fear the same for myself with a huge age gap.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMumma34 View Post
    I know what your saying and i appreciate I your comment but didn't fall easily . It took 3.5 years although naturally cause I couldn't get help.
    Sorry - it must have come across wrong - I probably mis-worded something along the way. I was suggesting that women who do fall easily are never questioned. I see - it could have been the last sentence - I'm terrible at trying to get an idea across! You shouldn't be made to feel as though just because you have one child that you shouldn't be wanting another one just as badly. Another child can be wanted just as much as a first child.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 08-07-2013 at 10:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMumma34 View Post
    I have a friend who did fsh...got pregnant first go. Decided to start trying again after 3 years and thought it would be as easy as just doing it again but nearly 2 years Later no luck. I fear the same for myself with a huge age gap.
    I'm currently experiencing the bigger age gap thing. With previous pregnancy I rode on the coat tails of the previous pregnancy's hormones. It's all flipped back to the way it was when we were ttc our first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No need to apologize LT I get what your saying. Yes I think if I fell easily I wouldn't question my right to more children and would of been pregnant by now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ProudMumma - I definitely know what you mean about missing being pregnant, I had a dream pregnancy and loved every minute of it, friends have said I am mad for missing it lol! Hopefully we will get that feeling again soon, do wonder to myself though if no.2 will be as cruzie of if I will be uncomfortable this time round with lots of isues, still we be amazing though knowing I am carrying a little bundle. We definitely have the right to dream of no.2 as a sibling to no.1 and it will happen lets think positive (we just have a longer and more difficult journey than most).

Violethope - Good luck with results later, fingers crossed for that trigger.

AFM - Cycle day 6, feeling slightly tender in the stomach as if maybe a follie is growing but think I am just being very optimistic as its too early, probably just af which is still hanging round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside, let's hope those twinges are the start of a follie! I'll be crossing my fingers for you!

Bit of a crazy day for me - had my blood test, then went off to a mums group catch up, get a call to say my oestrogen levels show I'm about to O! So have to go back to the clinic and have a scan. Follie was a healthy 19mm! Trigger shot this arvo. I'm feeling excited that this cycle went quickly and smoothly. I'm on CD 15 today, just 10 days of FSH injections. Please let us catch this egg!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Violethope View Post
    Heyside, let's hope those twinges are the start of a follie! I'll be crossing my fingers for you!

Bit of a crazy day for me - had my blood test, then went off to a mums group catch up, get a call to say my oestrogen levels show I'm about to O! So have to go back to the clinic and have a scan. Follie was a healthy 19mm! Trigger shot this arvo. I'm feeling excited that this cycle went quickly and smoothly. I'm on CD 15 today, just 10 days of FSH injections. Please let us catch this egg!!!
    Sounds promising - hope you catch that egg and that it gets nice and snug.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Violethope  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Violethope - Great news and fabulous that things have gone so smoothly for you this time round, a positive sign that all is good and you have a nice cosy spot forbubba to settle into in

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Violethope  (08-07-2013)