+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    KA22 sorry your AF arrived :-( focus all energy into the next cycle (how many times have we said that hay !)

Thanks Hayside, fingers crossed, I did maybe baby spit test this morning which shows transitional ferning !!! I have never ever had any kind of deeming if a maybe baby ! (I'm still I little sceptible about it tho) I'm on CD 10 Ans finished my last tablet of clomid yesterday !

Thanks
    Reviews
    *ferning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Here is hoping that the missed tablet has little effect, have decided to not stress too much, I am prepared for a long journey this time and trying to keep calm about everything so we will see what happens.

Ka22 - Sorry to hear af has turned up but nice to know you are moving onto a different step next month so fingers crossed it will be your month.

Chunkydunks - Hopefully things settle down for you soon and you manage to see the doctor.

Saralou - Great news with the ferning (I have never used a 'maybe baby') all sounding positive.
    Last edited by Heyside; 07-07-2013 at 08:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Saralou81 View Post
    KA22 sorry your AF arrived :-( focus all energy into the next cycle (how many times have we said that hay !)

Thanks Hayside, fingers crossed, I did maybe baby spit test this morning which shows transitional ferning !!! I have never ever had any kind of deeming if a maybe baby ! (I'm still I little sceptible about it tho) I'm on CD 10 Ans finished my last tablet of clomid yesterday !
    We're cycling together - CD10 here too with last clomid yesterday!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little Ted yey I will be praying its our month for both of us ! How you feeling on theClomid? I have had a few temper tantrums lol but feel better on it this month than last. I think I'm having changes in my CM but I'm useless in knowing if its hubby's spermys .

Hayside sorry about AF sending lots of love, have you got any plans for next cycle ? Meds ? Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Saralou81 - It sounds like your doctor has thought your dose through carefully and will be good. Hopefully you ovulate and will catch that egg.

Violethope - Sounds like things are looking good for you hun, be positive (I know it can be hard sometimes), Follie is looking good so all is on track.

MrsKnowles - Welcome, sorry to hear cycle has decided to mess up just as you start to ttc, hopefully things will settle down for you.

Little Ted - I am with you regards going off the low gi diet, don't know what's wrong with me at the moment. I have been on the diet for 6 months straight with no problems and the last 2 weeks have been awful just can't seem to stick to it, not sure if it's being on the provera and then my af turning up or if it's me just using that as an excuse. Have to start again properly this week.

ProudMumma - Glad you sorted that out, hope all goes well.

AFM - I have completely messed up, think it may be because I have been so laid back about ttc this time and tried not to stress but I have gone and made a stupid error. I looked at my prescription from Ob and read that I had been prescribed 2.5mg of letrozole so when I had to take my first tablet yesterday I just took 1. It wasn't until I saw the box today that I had read to take two tablets so have really been prescribed 5mg. So I have now messed it all up . I took two tablets today and will do for the rest of the time but so disappointed with myself, may have messed it all up now.
    My AF arrived today! So happy! 44 day cycle! Will be keeping up the metformin and hopefully no issues with my Ovulation date!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Saralou - sorry the af comment on my last message was some of Ka22's quote that I hadn't deleted cycle day 5 for me.

MrsKnowles - Fingers crossed for a good cycle for you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Mrsknowles  (07-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    on the issue of clomid crankiness - i asked my DH 'what the difference for you when im on the meds and not?' he replied 'we fight more when you're on the meds'!! hilarious i thought it was a good perspective cos i get caught up in all the thoughts of the physical effect it is having on my body day to day and he saw more of an overview. it also shows that good man can just accept this as an effect of the medication
    baby dust to everyone!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ka22Wo For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The last month I bled so much that it feels weird to have days that are back to normal again!!

Each time I go to the toilet I am expecting to see blood!!!

Am quitely hoping for a miracle to happen. If what I felt was ovulation pain...we dtd 2 days before so could be in with a chance. ..but not getting any hopes up. Hate taking provera too...read up online that if you fall pregnant on it although obviously not recommended baby can still be safe. I always think the more I think about it the more it's unlikely to happen. Either way I'll know hopefully on 1st August if my endometrial lining is ok.

Really really really miss being pregnant. It was such a wonderful time. Had a great pregnancy. Loved every bit of it. Loved going to my appointments even though I sometimes had to wait an hour. I just felt like the most luckiest woman in the world.

I know this is going to sound strange but I don't feel like I'm 'done' I don't feel like it's it for me. .. it could well be and somedays I tell myself just be content. ..you have 1 gorgeous son... it's okay. ..1 is enough. .. but that soon changes to deep yearning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ProudMumma34, there is nothing strange about wanting more than one child! I think it's easy to be made to feel like we should be happy with one, so many people tell me I'm lucky because lots of women are childless. Of course we're lucky to have a child, so so lucky, BUT just like any other woman, we can have a natural desire to have more. I too feel that sense of yearning. I also feel a need to provide a sibling for my son.

I hope things work out for you with the lining. Who knows, maybe you're already utd.

Sorry I've missed quite a bit over the weekend! Welcome anyone new I hope everyone has a lovely week!

AFM blood test done this morning bright and early, hoping the results later today mean trigger shot and BD. Fingers crossed...