+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi heyside!

Yep I ovulate according to the obgyn but my cycles on the Clomid have been of such crazy different lengths we havent caught it. At least with the fsh we know when to try. We could do iui but since there is nothing wrong with DH this doesn't seem that different to what we have already been doing. I have been seeing the counsellor at rpa already and she says she would be very surprised if they did anything other than ivf with us straight away.

Heyside, I hope your nausea gets better soon. Have you tried anything like sea sickness tablets? They gave me one but u haven't used it cos havent needed to. Maybe ask the chemist? Also my mother in law always makes ginger tea for me (boil up whole ginger and drink the water). Its an old Chinese remedy and works a treat for nausea and cramps! Hope u feel better!

It is so grey having this forum for support! Thank u everyone!

Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No I have to agree Ka22wo, no issue with Dh here either, that's why we decided not to go down the IUI route last time. I was just thinking if you are ovulating then it gives you a greater chance of catching the egg. So are the injections you have been taking FSH injections? Have you had lots of monitoring to predict ovulation? Or maybe a trigger so you know exactly when you are ovulating?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep a trigger to bring on ovulation, but he times it according to the cycle, hence the ultrasound at day 10, 11 or 12. Is that what you have been doing also?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with that then Ka22Wo hopefully this cycle is the one for you . I am only just starting my first cycle of letrozole this time with no added injections or scans so far, suppose we will see what happens and take it from there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to u too!! Fingers crossed for us both

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little Ted - I had crazy symptoms on clomid! Horrible nausea etc. I would take it at night

Ka22wo - :welcome:
    12 rounds of clomid you brave women! I did 3 and that was enough..... My obgyn suggested IUI before we looked at IVF, after the failed clomid rounds, i had 12 months off drugs, we did it and after 4 rounds just fsh and 2 goes with pregnyl I got my BFP! 3 years to the month of us trying
    Goodluck!!!

Hubby is still in a bit of denial about ttc #2 and I've made up my mind I want to loose a fair bit of weight beforehand so of to GP I go next week

👪 Cooper 8/6/12 - lovingly welcomed after 3 years TTC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hay, I'm kinda new to this forum thing, I have been endlessly reading them for the last 2 years while TTC #1 and thought I would join in, hope that's ok ladies. I'm 32 my hubby is 27 ;-). We have been trying for baby #1 for 2 years now. I got diagnosed with PCOS 18 months ago after coming off the pill and not having AF. I have around 50 cysts on each ovary. Started on Metformin a year ago which did nothing for me apart from make me vomit, we wanted to try and go the naturalist way possible as only in our first year trying. I had first round of Clomid last month which did make me ovulate (6eggs !!!!!!!!) however none fertilised :-(. 7 days ago I had laparoscopy, ovarian drilling, D/C HSG (they thought my tubes where both blocked but the dye studies shows they are both clear.) and to restart Clomid again. I always new in the back of my mind I would have problems TTC but never thought I would have to go through this emotional roller coaster journey to concieve a little angel. Has anybody had ovarian drilling that has worked ? I'm hoping for a miracle as much as we all are. Good luck to all.
    Last edited by Saralou81; 05-07-2013 at 00:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Saralou81! I am with u (as I'm sure many are) trying to go natural first. I tried everything, herbs, acupuncture, naturopaths, energetic healing. The only thing that ever got any results at all was the drugs. I've given up on the natural stuff now cos it just wasted my money, time and energy.

I don't know anyone whose had the drilling but I hope it works and brings your new bub to you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Saralou81 View Post
    Hay, I'm kinda new to this forum thing, I have been endlessly reading them for the last 2 years while TTC #1 and thought I would join in, hope that's ok ladies. I'm 32 my hubby is 27 ;-). We have been trying for baby #1 for 2 years now. I got diagnosed with PCOS 18 months ago after coming off the pill and not having AF. I have around 50 cysts on each ovary. Started on Metformin a year ago which did nothing for me apart from make me vomit, we wanted to try and go the naturalist way possible as only in our first year trying. I had first round of Clomid last month which did make me ovulate (6eggs !!!!!!!!) however none fertilised :-(. 7 days ago I had laparoscopy, ovarian drilling, D/C HSG (they thought my tubes where both blocked but the dye studies shows they are both clear.) and to restart Clomid again. I always new in the back of my mind I would have problems TTC but never thought I would have to go through this emotional roller coaster journey to concieve a little angel. Has anybody had ovarian drilling that has worked ? I'm hoping for a miracle as much as we all are. Good luck to all.
    Haven't had drilling, but had a flush and then with more clomid fell the very next cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you're right - night time it is next time. Just took last tablet. We had something horrible happen yesterday that's going to cost us a lot of money to rectify just because we were trying to do something and I wasn't feeling well/thinking well. We were so close to having something go right, too.

Did you have cramping as well as the nausea? It's not in my pelvic area, but all over my stomach area. It keeps on coming and going throughout the day now - definitely getting worse the more days that I've been on the clomid and with each cycle. It didn't happen when we were trying for number one and I had more cycles and higher doses.